So, just out of curiosity, how many of us will lock their screen orientations in or allow them to auto-rotate? I'm playing around with all the rotate again. After years and years of locking it in. Thanks for the support!! The main reason why I'm asking is because when I have it locked down, and I want to swing to go landscape mode, especially on YouTube, the auto rotate animation icon doesn't always pop up. Also, when. Lying down, it's just easier to hold, type on the phone, and use the phone overall..
    04-09-2020 04:35 PM
    I keep mine locked , when I rotate i look for the icon to tap
    eric002 likes this.
    04-09-2020 05:33 PM
    It's funny i was just going back and forth on this. I've had it in auto rotate forever but recently decided to lock it. It was annoying so i went back to auto .
    04-09-2020 05:50 PM
    Mine is locked 98% of the time. Only really unlock it when I'm showing photos or videos. Otherwise I do like mustang and hit the icon on the nav bar for it when I need it real quick.

Most apps rotate to landscape now when they need to anyway.
    mustang7757 and eric002 like this.
    04-09-2020 07:19 PM
    Yeah, For the longest time , I kept mine locked but keeping an auto mode especially when you're sitting on the couch is especially useful! Because in order mode you can split screen apps much better And it's so much more useful. Yeah, I'm just curious as to what everyone else does haha....
    04-09-2020 07:35 PM
    Yeah, For the longest time , I kept mine locked but keeping an auto mode especially when you're sitting on the couch is especially useful! Because in order mode you can split screen apps much better And it's so much more useful. Yeah, I'm just curious as to what everyone else does haha....
    The problem is in auto mode its too sensitive and I'm always trying to correct it
    Theot, eric002 and Byrese like this.
    04-09-2020 07:38 PM
    The problem is in auto mode its too sensitive and I'm always trying to correct it
    yeah dude, I also see that as well. That's why I locked it down in first. However for me, whenever I go to landscape mode for YouTube from portrait mode, the auto rotate icon doesn't always kick in automatically. I mean for the longest time, I got used to it but this afternoon I started messing around with the auto rotate setting again and I'm getting more used to it very quickly. The only application I really don't want to use auto mode in, is Google maps but that's about it. You are right though for the rotate mode can be very very sensitive unfortunately. like I said though the usability for split screen mode and landscape mode, versus portrait mode seems nicer as well. What do you think?
    mustang7757 likes this.
    04-09-2020 08:01 PM
    yeah dude, I also see that as well. That's why I locked it down in first. However for me, whenever I go to landscape mode for YouTube from portrait mode, the auto rotate icon doesn't always kick in automatically. I mean for the longest time, I got used to it but this afternoon I started messing around with the auto rotate setting again and I'm getting more used to it very quickly. The only application I really don't want to use auto mode in, is Google maps but that's about it. You are right though for the rotate mode can be very very sensitive unfortunately. like I said though the usability for split screen mode and landscape mode, versus portrait mode seems nicer as well. What do you think?
    Yeah it does look better in landscape but I'm not in it often as I would like, and for YouTube I just tap the button on lower right screen to rotate it ,I don't think the icon shows up in you tube to rotate .
    04-09-2020 08:06 PM
    Yeah it does look better in landscape but I'm not in it often as I would like, and for YouTube I just tap the button on lower right screen to rotate it ,I don't think the icon shows up in you tube to rotate .
    Ah I gotcha. Yeah, if you're not in landscape mode as often, it might not pay for you to Auto rotate your screen nearly as much... You're available right. I just like Auto rotating for applications such as YouTube, sling TV, etc... The Auto rotate icon from YouTube doesn't always show up consistently. That's the only problem I've had with that. I'd say it works about 60-70% of the time. I guess it just depends on your own personal preference, and what works well for you at the end of the day.
    04-09-2020 08:29 PM
    Ah I gotcha. Yeah, if you're not in landscape mode as often, it might not pay for you to Auto rotate your screen nearly as much... You're available right. I just like Auto rotating for applications such as YouTube, sling TV, etc... The Auto rotate icon from YouTube doesn't always show up consistently. That's the only problem I've had with that. I'd say it works about 60-70% of the time. I guess it just depends on your own personal preference, and what works well for you at the end of the day.
    Yeah , it comes down to personal preference.
    04-09-2020 08:33 PM
    Yeah , it comes down to personal preference.
    Yeah, for sure dude that comes into personal preference I mean it definitely agreed with you as far as controlling the screen orientation for when you want it to rotate and you don't want it to rotate.
    mustang7757 likes this.
    04-10-2020 05:53 AM