Downloading now. Any comments on the new features?
    06-01-2020 02:56 PM
    I just downloaded today. The bedtime feature is cool, except my schedule varies daily, so not quite useful for me. The Personal Safety app has been a mystery to me so far. I downloaded it, but can't find it. It doesn't show as an app on my homescreen or app drawer, I can't find it in my settings (except for the app data and permission/install options)...have you had any issues with it since updating? I attempted to reach out and ask for help through the "developer contact" option in the app's Play Store screen, and got an auto reply that the email is no longer being monitored -_- so if you got it to work, I'd love to know how!
    06-02-2020 08:56 AM
    I just downloaded today. The bedtime feature is cool, except my schedule varies daily, so not quite useful for me. The Personal Safety app has been a mystery to me so far. I downloaded it, but can't find it. It doesn't show as an app on my homescreen or app drawer, I can't find it in my settings (except for the app data and permission/install options)...have you had any issues with it since updating? I attempted to reach out and ask for help through the "developer contact" option in the app's Play Store screen, and got an auto reply that the email is no longer being monitored -_- so if you got it to work, I'd love to know how!
    Yeah, I like the bedtime feature as well, but wish I could add more than one. I wake up at different times on the weekend.

The Personal Safety app is only available for Pixel 4 and 4XL, right? Thought I read that somewhere.
    06-02-2020 09:17 AM
    06-02-2020 02:22 PM
    Yeah, I like the bedtime feature as well, but wish I could add more than one. I wake up at different times on the weekend.

The Personal Safety app is only available for Pixel 4 and 4XL, right? Thought I read that somewhere.
    With the June update, the Personal Safety app is supposed to be available on the Pixel 1, 2, 3, 3a, and 4. At least, that's what it says on the app's Play Store page and also what I've read elsewhere
    06-05-2020 07:19 AM
    It broke my phone. It no longer consistently charges no matter what charger I use (wireless or any for 6 Google USBC) chargers. Sometimes they work. Sometimes they don't. When I reboot, it usually shows 50% battery, right on the nose.

Here's a link to my post on it with screen shots:

https://forums.androidcentral.com/go...ml#post6799864
    06-05-2020 03:54 PM