06-22-2019 01:04 PM
65 123
tools
    I'm so irritated. Best Buy doesn't have it now and doesn't know when they will ship it. So I'll just cancel and order from Google.
    Well, Best Buy doesn't know what they're doing ~ lol. I received my phone today and am downloading all the apps now.
    Morty2264 likes this.
    05-28-2019 06:42 PM
    I switched from my Note9 to my Pixel 3a XL on Friday. been using the Pixel all weekend, it has been pretty solid.
    Hows the battery life in comparison? I am surprised you'd switch from the N9. I have the S10 plus and hate the sides of the screen. Always messing me up.
    06-02-2019 09:32 AM
    Hows the battery life in comparison? I am surprised you'd switch from the N9. I have the S10 plus and hate the sides of the screen. Always messing me up.
    I believe he went back to the Note 9
    NIZMOZ44 likes this.
    06-02-2019 09:35 AM
    Well, Best Buy doesn't know what they're doing ~ lol. I received my phone today and am downloading all the apps now.
    How are you liking it after a couple of weeks?
    06-09-2019 09:59 PM
    How are you liking it after a couple of weeks?
    I LOVE IT. I really, really do love this phone. The battery life is amazing. I don't mind the plastic. I actually like how light it is. And I still haven't put a case on it, though I will be purchasing a clear case to show off the color.
    Morty2264 likes this.
    06-10-2019 01:11 PM
    I LOVE IT. I really, really do love this phone. The battery life is amazing. I don't mind the plastic. I actually like how light it is. And I still haven't put a case on it, though I will be purchasing a clear case to show off the color.
    I'm so glad you're loving it! Plastic wouldn't bother me either - and I like a more lightweight phone too! Definitely a good plan to show off the colour with a clear case - all of those colours got the 3 line are amazing! Which colour did you get?
    mumfoau likes this.
    06-11-2019 12:59 PM
    I'm so glad you're loving it! Plastic wouldn't bother me either - and I like a more lightweight phone too! Definitely a good plan to show off the colour with a clear case - all of those colours got the 3 line are amazing! Which colour did you get?
    I got Purple-ish.
    Morty2264 likes this.
    06-11-2019 09:55 PM
    Its plastic, but it feels just like the regular pixel 3.
    kmcochran and mumfoau like this.
    06-11-2019 11:31 PM
    I got Purple-ish.
    Ah yes! You'll want a clear case, for sure!
    06-12-2019 05:15 AM
    I was originally planning to get the black one, but Best Buy had a white one available in store. Haven't regretted it. With a clear case, it looks pretty smart....
    kmcochran and Morty2264 like this.
    06-12-2019 05:20 AM
    Was tempted to get the 3a XL but a few things put me off:

1. The price. The UK price is substantially more than in the US

2. The design. It’s not a bad design but the bezels make it look really old when everyone else has teardrop notches and hole-punches.

3. The processor. Having 4GB of RAM with a Snapdragon 670 just doesn’t present good value compared to other phones.

Not sure about you guys but am now considering upgrading to a Mi 9T in the future...offers better design, display, build, power and features etc.

Software wise it might be a bit more bloated but am used to disabling bloat and despite not having OIS having a main, telephoto and wide camera setup seems great.
    06-13-2019 01:21 PM
    I was originally planning to get the black one, but Best Buy had a white one available in store. Haven't regretted it. With a clear case, it looks pretty smart....
    Good choice! I have a whole Pixel 2! I think the white definitely gives it a sophistication - even a touch of flair.
    mumfoau likes this.
    06-13-2019 05:40 PM
    Just got mine a few days ago. My Nexus 5 finally started giving up and I refuse to buy a phone full of bloatware. I love my new 3a XL (except for a few minor annoyances).
    Morty2264 likes this.
    06-15-2019 11:49 PM
    Just got mine a few days ago. My Nexus 5 finally started giving up and I refuse to buy a phone full of bloatware. I love my new 3a XL (except for a few minor annoyances).
    Wow, you had that Nexus 5 for a long time! I had one too - so I understand why you kept it! It's a great phone! So glad you are enjoying your 3a!
    06-17-2019 09:25 AM
    Picked up a 3a from the local TMobile store on June 1st. Had been using a 1+ 6T since February. I don't know what, but something had me wanting to try one. Put my SIM card in it and never looked back. Sold the 6T on swappa. It doesn't seem any slower for day to day usage and I love the smaller size and use it without a case, just a skin and a screen protector. The only real negative is the lack of storage space or an SD card slot, but I'm just streaming all my music now instead of having it saved on the phone. Camera is awesome, stereo speakers are awesome. Bluetooth connection stability is much better and that's a biggie for me. I'm liking it
    morriea and kmcochran like this.
    06-22-2019 01:04 PM
65 123