Pixel 3A Case and Screen Protector Advice

tkuhe

May 6, 2016
Visit site
Hi Everyone. I have a 3A coming and was hoping you guys could help. Looking for screen protector and case that works well.
Note this is my 2nd android phone, coming from the S7 Active, which I loved at first, and then grew frustrated with how slow it became and app performance.
Anyways, any help would be appreciated.
Are most of you using a case/screen protector?
Regards..

mumfoau

Trusted Member
Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
For screen protector I just ordered the Zagg when I ordered the phone. I picked up a Speck Presidio Grip from the Verizon store but now I'm using my Tech 21 Studio Design.

Jeremy8000

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
This thread might serve as an indicator that it's an appropriate time to generate the usual organizational subforums for Accessories and Rooting/Roms/Hacks.

popkurn611

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
For screen protector I just ordered the Zagg when I ordered the phone. I picked up a Speck Presidio Grip from the Verizon store but now I'm using my Tech 21 Studio Design.
I just ordered the tech21 studio case this morning. Do you like it?

popkurn611

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Haha so am I. Trying to find a smartwatch. Got the Fossil sport and returned it. May get the Galaxy Active watch but I don't really know.

Willy_P

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
I installed the ESR Tempered-Glass Screen Protector and the ESR Essential Zero Case on my Pixel 3a XL. Both were reasonably priced at Amazon. The case is transparent and fits the phone well. The screen protector fits well and was easy to apply. My only complaint about the screen protector is that it seems to pick up fingerprints more easily than the naked screen. I think both these products are available for the Pixel 3a. I do plan on ordering a case from Google once I receive my $50 Store credit.

popkurn611

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
I installed the ESR Tempered-Glass Screen Protector and the ESR Essential Zero Case on my Pixel 3a XL. Both were reasonably priced at Amazon. The case is transparent and fits the phone well. The screen protector fits well and was easy to apply. My only complaint about the screen protector is that it seems to pick up fingerprints more easily than the naked screen. I think both these products are available for the Pixel 3a. I do plan on ordering a case from Google once I receive my $50 Store credit.
I got the ESR screen protector too. I liked how well it was to apply but like you said it attracts way too many fingerprints. Another thing I noticed was that I can BARELY see the screen in sunlight. I had no choice but to take it off. Will try another protector.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non