Pixel 3a crooked charging port

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Google just can't catch a break! Maybe they need to get HTC more on board with their design and construction. haha

I doubt that many are affected by this. In any case I do sell pitchforks for those that want to jump in on this. ;)
Hahaha, its always something.

anthonium

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Hahaha, its always something.

From the comments section on that site:
"I contacted Google about mine, they recommended a factory reset which fixed mine."

lol...

I love Pixel devices but in all seriousness I've lost a little bit of faith on the line. My first Pixel I went through 2 devices with mic issues and then a third that recently died after bootlooping issues. I've been on the hunt in different threads for a replacement phone and still haven't found anything that I can confidently say "this is the device I want".

I'm using an old borrowed iPhone 4S right now, and this little guy, aside from slow processor, is still alive and kicking without issues.

mogelijk

Trusted Member
Jul 14, 2013
Visit site
I do not have the issue on my 3a XL. From what I'm seeing, this appears to only be an issue with the Pixel 3a, and not the XL.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
From the comments section on that site:
"I contacted Google about mine, they recommended a factory reset which fixed mine."

lol...

I love Pixel devices but in all seriousness I've lost a little bit of faith on the line. My first Pixel I went through 2 devices with mic issues and then a third that recently died after bootlooping issues. I've been on the hunt in different threads for a replacement phone and still haven't found anything that I can confidently say "this is the device I want".

I'm using an old borrowed iPhone 4S right now, and this little guy, aside from slow processor, is still alive and kicking without issues.

Oh wow iPhone 4s , I dont think I could ever go back to phone that small but was a solid phone at that time .

rhea

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
My 3a looks exactly like the photo. I'm not sure what the issue is: the cutouts to either side of the usb connection are not on a parallel line? My left appears to be a bit lower than the right? I think I'll find Waldo if I keep looking at it, but for now (and I am moderately OC), it's not an issue.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
My 3a looks exactly like the photo. I'm not sure what the issue is: the cutouts to either side of the usb connection are not on a parallel line? My left appears to be a bit lower than the right? I think I'll find Waldo if I keep looking at it, but for now (and I am moderately OC), it's not an issue.
If you cant see it , you should be fine.

djrakowski

Q&A Team
May 4, 2011
Visit site
The cutouts on my 3a XL align perfectly with the cutouts of the Spigen Tough Armor case. Perhaps, as others have suggested, this is only a problem with the 3a, and only with a small number of them (hopefully).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Unknown