Low availability?

rld082982

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
So I went to Bestbuy on the 18th hoping to take home a 3a, but they had none in stock. So I ordered, and it was going to be available for pickup on the 24th. Now it says there's been a delay and if they can't get it to me by JULY 23rd (!!!!) than they'll cancel my order.
What the hell?
I checked the availability in all the surrounding Best Buy locations and nobody has any color in stock

jhilker

Trusted Member
Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
I lucked into finding a white 3a XL at my local store. Appears someone had ordered, and then changed their mind.

Last edited:

kmcochran

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
So I went to Bestbuy on the 18th hoping to take home a 3a, but they had none in stock. So I ordered, and it was going to be available for pickup on the 24th. Now it says there's been a delay and if they can't get it to me by JULY 23rd (!!!!) than they'll cancel my order.
What the hell?
I checked the availability in all the surrounding Best Buy locations and nobody has any color in stock

Same thing happened to me last Thursday, BUT my phone did ship and I received it today. Have you called them or talked with anyone in the store. I actually went into the store on Saturday and they were going to try to find me one, but then I did get a notice that mine shipped and I received it. But I ordered the 3a XL in Purple-ish. Not sure why you haven't received one if you ordered on the 18th.

rld082982

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
Finally got the "ready for pickup" notification last night... so I guess they just tack on a "if we can't get it to you within a month...." to cover their asses

kmcochran

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
Finally got the "ready for pickup" notification last night... so I guess they just tack on a "if we can't get it to you within a month...." to cover their asses

Glad you got a notice! Yes, I think they do tack that statement on, and it's pretty generic. Who would wait a month for a phone that's already out? I was getting ready to cancel my order and order directly from G, but received my notice and waited for delivery.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12