Yesterday 03:32 PM
38 12
tools
    Anyone concerned that the phone won't last a few years?
    As in it breaks or just feels "slow"?
    09-08-2019 10:10 PM
    As in it breaks or just feels "slow"?
    That the processor won't hold up over time.
    09-09-2019 03:35 AM
    I'm not concerned yet. Its been smooth and responsive the entire time Ive had it.
    09-09-2019 02:15 PM
    A year from now? Two, three?
    09-09-2019 02:46 PM
    A year from now? Two, three?
    I hear of people who have the original Pixel who are still very happy 3 years out. I'm really not expecting less with these.
    09-10-2019 09:54 AM
    I hear of people who have the original Pixel who are still very happy 3 years out. I'm really not expecting less with these.
    The original Pixel has a flagship processor that may last three years. The Pixel 3a does not.
    09-10-2019 10:02 AM
    I think it will last fine, maybe even better than the high end phones. The build makes me much less nervous than the all glass of the more expensive ones. And with Android Q you have the latest software and absolutely amazing battery life.

I've for reasons been dual driving the 3aXL and a Samsung S10+ for the last couple of weeks. And while the Samsung is a great phone with top specs and an amazing screen, the 3aXL is just blowing it away with battery life and general useability.
    Kilroy672 likes this.
    09-12-2019 03:56 PM
    I think it will last fine, maybe even better than the high end phones. The build makes me much less nervous than the all glass of the more expensive ones. And with Android Q you have the latest software and absolutely amazing battery life.

I've for reasons been dual driving the 3aXL and a Samsung S10+ for the last couple of weeks. And while the Samsung is a great phone with top specs and an amazing screen, the 3aXL is just blowing it away with battery life and general useability.
    I just ordered my 3a xl this afternoon with T-Mobile. I've heard there is a few bugs with the Android 10. Currently using a S10+ as well. Have you had any issues or bugs running 10? I don't want to think this is a downgrade since this is a mid-tier phone and not a high end like the S-10+ is.
    09-12-2019 05:38 PM
    I just ordered my 3a xl this afternoon with T-Mobile. I've heard there is a few bugs with the Android 10. Currently using a S10+ as well. Have you had any issues or bugs running 10? I don't want to think this is a downgrade since this is a mid-tier phone and not a high end like the S-10+ is.
    No real bugs that I've noticed, just a half *** "dark theme" and a few other things that have been half assed. I went from a 1+ 6T to the 3a and it didn't really feel like a downgrade. There are actually a few things that work better on the 3a that are important to me.
    09-12-2019 06:22 PM
    Overall the Pixel 3a XL just feels easier to use. I love Samsung's design and screen quality, but the camera, overall software, and the curved screen, just makes it a different beast. AS a daily drive,r I prefer the 3a easily.

(Sorry for the late reply).
    09-18-2019 10:21 AM
    What plan from AT&T allows wifi calling with the Pixel3a? The salesman at my local AT&T store put his own sim in my Pixel3a but could not get wifi calling to work. I really need wifi calling and would much prefer using AT&T.
    10-18-2019 03:29 PM
    What plan from AT&T allows wifi calling with the Pixel3a? The salesman at my local AT&T store put his own sim in my Pixel3a but could not get wifi calling to work. I really need wifi calling and would much prefer using AT&T.
    It works for me on my unlimited plan from at&t. I have the top plan, don't remember what it was called. You do have to go activate it in the phone settings.
    10-19-2019 07:04 AM
    The only thing I miss is wireless charging, but we got wireless receivers on Amazon and fixed that. We couldn't be happier.
    Can you post a link to what you're talking about? Thanks!
    Yesterday 03:32 PM
38 12