What is a good app to use to clean up all my cache so I don't have to clear each app individually? I miss the one that came with my S10+.
    09-21-2019 03:06 PM
    Android is the best cleaning app - Android manages RAM itself. (Unused RAM is waster RAM, so you don't want to "clean" RAM.)

As far as cleaning storage, the "single cache clear" is for the system cache - each app keeps its own cache, and no app or internal function can clear them all. Just stop using the Home button when you finish using an app, and use the Back button, and the app will clear its own cache. (I know, you see all the "supposedly knowledgeable people on YouTube" using the Home button - but it's just wrong. All Home does is run the launcher, it doesn't close any apps. And by leaving an app running when you turn the phone off, restart it, or Android kills it, you're leaving the cache filled. And every time you restart or turn the phone off, with apps still running, they lose track of the previous cache, so that's storage you'll never get back without a factory reset.)
    09-21-2019 03:47 PM