Using your Pixel 4 & 4 XL with no case (naked)?

dmxjago

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
I had the fabric case for the pixel 2, 3 and 4 and agree with you. I only got them after the first because I liked the look and feel of it. To be fair doesn't even protect your device as well as a case that covered the entire phone but they are made of nice materials and pretty.
I bought the fabric case and i find it to be very slippery.

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I had the fabric case for the pixel 2, 3 and 4 and agree with you. I only got them after the first because I liked the look and feel of it. To be fair doesn't even protect your device as well as a case that covered the entire phone but they are made of nice materials and pretty.
Wow, I'm glad you guys have both said that! I mean, I was looking at the fabric cases for a few days , but too many people have such mixed reviews about it's that's why.

Scott337

Apr 22, 2017
Visit site
Wow, I'm glad you guys have both said that! I mean, I was looking at the fabric cases for a few days , but too many people have such mixed reviews about it's that's why.
The Pixel 5 fabric cases are made from slightly different materials and don't feel as slippery to me or my wife. For what it's worth....just our opinion.

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
The Pixel 5 fabric cases are made from slightly different materials and don't feel as slippery to me or my wife. For what it's worth....just our opinion.
oh yeah I understand. I mean for me, I was definitely looking the fabric cases from Google store. However, there have been quite a few reviews that say that after the first few months or so, the fabric gets all grimy and disgusting looking and feeling unfortunately. Right now my phone is still naked so I'm testing out to see if I like it like that. I definitely love the look of the sage green! Looks freaking awesome!

Scott337

Apr 22, 2017
Visit site
oh yeah I understand. I mean for me, I was definitely looking the fabric cases from Google store. However, there have been quite a few reviews that say that after the first few months or so, the fabric gets all grimy and disgusting looking and feeling unfortunately. Right now my phone is still naked so I'm testing out to see if I like it like that. I definitely love the look of the sage green! Looks freaking awesome!
The green is nice. And the new cases are washable. If you can find one on sale it might be worth trying. My wife used hers every day for 9 months on her Pixel 3a and it wasn't very dirty. I have read the same comments, but a lot depends on your job, how dirty your hands get each day, etc.

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
The green is nice. And the new cases are washable. If you can find one on sale it might be worth trying. My wife used hers every day for 9 months on her Pixel 3a and it wasn't very dirty. I have read the same comments, but a lot depends on your job, how dirty your hands get each day, etc.
Yeah, I mean I hear you! I'm not even so worried about the fabric case too too much. It's really the fact that it's 30 to 40 bucks and it's not clear. I bought a sage green phone which means I want to see it if I do put a case on it you know what I mean? but definitely if it's on sale it's a better deal for the fabric Google cases! Thank you very much for the suggestion!

dmxjago

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Don't get me wrong it's not like super slippery but it's not grippy either. I still think it's a decent case and it was fine for me for the previous 3 pixels and they were protected just fine.

Eggmundo

Trusted Member
Sep 25, 2016
Visit site
They're definitely slippery. I had it with my P2 which was ok because the phone was small, but I'm definitely not getting it for my 4 XL because the phone is huge and such a slippery case would make it unmanageable one-handed.

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site
Literally been considering that one or the Latercase. Can you post a pic when time permits if you don't mind.

Thank you.

92fee424b0b94619af3c4a3414d82bee.jpg

253617c129e904b94145736801cc80f8.jpg

ec7a639ea6ae138fae2025eb359033c0.jpg

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site
Yeah looks really good. I'm with you I prefer a super thin case any day do the week vs a case that adds even a slight bulk. Especially as long as I get more protection than naked but still maintaining a thin profile. Thanks for sharing.

Agreed and no problem.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gofuckyourselfandroid