Which fitness trackers work with Google Fit?

Super Spartan

Dec 21, 2018
Visit site
So I recently switched from a Samsung S20+ (Exynos piece of crap) to a Google Pixel 4. I still have my Galaxy Fit but it wants me to install Samsung Health which when I did and tried to login, it asks for a verification code which even if I enter, it doesn't want to verify it. So I tried installing Google Fit but there doesn't seem a way that it can pull the step count from my Galaxy Fit. I wouldn't mind selling my Galaxy Fit and getting another fitness tracker, what fitness trackers integrate seamlessly with Google Fit so it would have my step count synchronized?

Lepa79

Apr 5, 2015
Visit site
I use Fitbit versa 2 but I do have the Fitbit app installed not Google fit. Sorry but I have not tried to see if it syncs with Google fit, but even if it does, I am sure you will still need to have Fitbit app to sync with phone so I would rather just work with one app and don't mind the Fitbit app. It's pretty good actually.

The vera 2 and pixel 4 XL been working together flawlessly

debsawyer

Mar 27, 2010
Visit site
Last I checked since I use Google Fit, and have a Fitbit Versa 2, the app FitToFit must be used to sync data from Google Fit to Fitbit.

debsawyer

Mar 27, 2010
Visit site
They all need the manufacturer's apps. I have a Ticwatch and you need the Mobvoi app. I have a Mi Band, and you need the Mi Fit app. I have a Fitbit, and you need their app. I have a Moto 360, and a Wyze Band. You also need their apps too.

Super Spartan

Dec 21, 2018
Visit site
The Ticwatch and Mi Band works with Google Fit, but you still need the manufacturers app.

Gotcha, so they all need the manufacturer apps I get it. Now I was finally able to login to Samsung Health because previously it wasn't accepting my verification code but now it did. Is there a way to link Google Fit to the Samsung Health app or is that too much and I'd much better off using the Samsung Health app?

debsawyer

Mar 27, 2010
Visit site
Samsung has too much crapwear actually I don't use Samsung health app anymore only Google Fit, but here are the instructions:
2f0892ce46eeb99900f1a341d6275230.jpg

debsawyer

Mar 27, 2010
Visit site
Also go to your profile in Google Fit, click the gear for settings, click manage connected apps. Update your information there also.

NMCynthia

Jan 18, 2018
Visit site
The Fitbit Versa 2 is great, has it's own app and also works with Google Fit, using the Fit to Fit app as a go-between. You get the best of both worlds!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital