Widget question.

lordbah

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
Years ago I had a Nexus and there was a widget which figured out that I would be going to a certain place, because I'd gone there several previous Tuesdays, and knew what the traffic was on the way and would tell me when I needed to leave in order to get there on time. I think it also showed items from my calendar. Does anyone know what I'm talking about and if that same widget still exists in Android 10?

Scott337

Apr 22, 2017
Visit site
I'm not sure if that exact one exists anymore in the stock Launcher (what you are describing sounds like the old Moto - Command Center widget, it did all of that). There is a Traffic widget that will show traffic around you, but it doesn't show calendar and other things

jweimn

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
There's Google's at a glance widget which will do stuff similar to what you're describing once it builds the history and routine

Scott337

Apr 22, 2017
Visit site
True, the stock At A Glance widget gives access to your calendar by tapping the date and weather by tapping the temp. Then for traffic you can just ask the Assistant or setup an Assistant routine to give you traffic info at specific times or specific commands

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol