10-02-2020 11:52 AM
    I only use mine when I sleep at night, been doing it every day for over a year. No issues.
    10-02-2020 11:55 AM
    I wonder why anyone would use the Pixel Stand for that much of the day? Might as well just get a Home Hub. I suppose with the pandemic, people could be more likely to leave their phone on a charger since they're hardly leaving the house.
    10-02-2020 11:58 AM
    Wonder how often this person did 24hr wireless charging.
    10-02-2020 12:11 PM
    Cases which increase the distance to the end point of operation seems to me an issue, that I've experienced. This heat issue can be duplicated on pretty much any wireless charging phone to some extent. An out of spec charger whose coils are mis-placed could also be a culprit.
    I'll take some temp readings at different distances this weekend to get specifics.
    One reason I liked my S8active was that it was screwed together.
    10-02-2020 12:43 PM
    I wonder why anyone would use the Pixel Stand for that much of the day? Might as well just get a Home Hub. I suppose with the pandemic, people could be more likely to leave their phone on a charger since they're hardly leaving the house.
    Someone who doesn't use it much and likes the picture frame feature.
    10-02-2020 01:35 PM
    Someone who doesn't use it much and likes the picture frame feature.
    I had a Pixel Stand for a few days last year and returned it because the picture frame feature wouldn't consistently come on, so unless they fixed that issue, it wouldn't even be good for that!
    10-02-2020 01:46 PM
    I had a Pixel Stand for a few days last year and returned it because the picture frame feature wouldn't consistently come on, so unless they fixed that issue, it wouldn't even be good for that!
    It's also horrible that it only fast charges Pixel Devices. I have two of them and they are pretty useless. I use one as a slow charger for overnight charging.
    10-02-2020 01:51 PM
    It's also horrible that it only fast charges Pixel Devices.
    Taking a page out of the Apple playbook.
    J Dubbs likes this.
    10-02-2020 02:25 PM