I try to use GPay on my Pixel 4XL device that is running on android 12. I downloaded the GPay app from the play market, set up the card for GPay, but I couldn't find a way how to pay with my phone? For example, iPhone users in order to pay with Apple Pay should make double click on the right-side button which is activating Apple Pay, so the question is - where is such a button on my Pixel 4XL? What should I do when I am at the cash desk have to pay for my purchases?
    12-09-2021 02:28 AM
    I have a Pixel 4a 5G, but my 2xl worked the same way so I imagine your 4xl does as well. I just unlock the phone and hold it near the payment terminal. No special gestures or tricks.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.
    12-09-2021 07:28 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! On Android 12, GPay is now one of the Quick Toggles. You can edit your Quick Toggles so that GPay is more prominent when you swipe down. If you tap it, you can then access all of your cards and select which one you want to use.

But as hallux mentioned, if the phone is on and unlocked, just holding it up to a contactless payment machine should work -- it'll just use your default card.

You have NFC on, right?
    12-13-2021 02:49 AM