I’m baaaaack. From iPhone 11 Pro Max back to Pixel 4XL. Good choice this late in the game?

KillerQ

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Go from iPhone 11 Pro Max - back to the Pixel 4XL?

Hey, All,

I have been an Android fanboy since inception, and have owned every generation of the Pixel line up the the 4XL.

A few years ago when the 4XL was released, I got it and just felt that it wasn’t anything special for some reason. I jumped over to the iPhone 11 Pro Max and haven’t looked back since…. Until this week. I’m getting the itch to go back to the 4XL and then grab the 7 whenever it’s released.

My question is, is it worth going back to the 4XL from the iPhone 11 ProMaX this late in the game? Did the 4XL improve with software updates over time? The 4XL is literally brand new.

Update: just booted the 4XL back up, factory reset, and installed the current OS 13 beta. Feels a lot snappier than I remember. Feels good to be back again….or at least try to be back.

Thanks!

almath

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
The four of us missed you..
giphy.gif

Tomster88

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
Go from iPhone 11 Pro Max - back to the Pixel 4XL?

Hey, All,

I have been an Android fanboy since inception, and have owned every generation of the Pixel line up the the 4XL.

A few years ago when the 4XL was released, I got it and just felt that it wasn’t anything special for some reason. I jumped over to the iPhone 11 Pro Max and haven’t looked back since…. Until this week. I’m getting the itch to go back to the 4XL and then grab the 7 whenever it’s released.

My question is, is it worth going back to the 4XL from the iPhone 11 ProMaX this late in the game? Did the 4XL improve with software updates over time? The 4XL is literally brand new.

Update: just booted the 4XL back up, factory reset, and installed the current OS 13 beta. Feels a lot snappier than I remember. Feels good to be back again….or at least try to be back.

Thanks!
I just sold my 4 XL and upgraded to Pixel 6 Pro. The 4 XL is a great phone. There are things about it I definitely miss, including the squeeze feature, face ID, and unlimited photo storage. Enjoy!

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Welcome back to the green land if Android! Hey, if the Pixel 4 XL is what you want -- go for it! The Pixel 7 will be launched in likely two months (OH, BOY!), so you won't have long to wait if your plan is to use the 4 XL until then. Glad you're happy to be back!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ananui