Google shares official render of the Pixel 4, confirms dual rear cameras

anon(10092459)

Nov 25, 2016
Visit site
I just saw this lol didn't expect it lol. I wonder if they are trolling.

You know, I can't say that I'm not wondering the same thing... But then again, a lot of us thought they were trolling with the 3 leaks AND the 3a...

Maybe this is some kinda new marketing approach or something... Either way interesting decision.

mookiekillsit

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
I know it's just a render and things will change but not seeing a rear fingerprint sensor gave me a sad. I literally use it every time. I'm hoping they don't ditch it completely for facial recognition. If I were to guess, I'd say they'll do on-screen like Sammy and One+ which would suffice even though I feel the rear is far better placement.

dmxjago

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
If we get some good face unlocking then maybe the finger print won't be a huge deal but I would prefer both.

AnnDroid

May 19, 2010
Visit site
My first impression of the rear camera is it's butt ugly. But I'll get used to it.

Would love a front fingerprint sensor.

Huge battery.

mookiekillsit

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
No one will really ever be happy with the battery size. RAM, processors, cores etc are far more important to me especially with how poorly my 7 month old 3XL performs at times. Personally, I feel the battery in this phone is fine but I know I'm the definite minority lol

Last edited:

liscon17

Jan 5, 2017
Visit site
Does no one else care about what the front will look like?

I think everyone does but you just don't know what it will look like since it is just a sheet of glass, renders cant tell you anything about the display....only the top speaker is known at this point.

Also I presume this is just the non-XL variant of the 4 we are seeing in the images from Google and the renders?