Anybody deciding between a pixel 4 and note 10?

sulla1965

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Yeah I wasn't going to get the Note 10 but the $600 trade in for my pixel 3 XL was too good a deal to pass on. Good luck selling even a mint condition 3xl for anything close to $600. Of course any Android enthusiast is going to be interested in the Pixel 4, but Samsung really stepped it up with this time around with the promotions.

anon(10274434)

Jul 10, 2017
Visit site

Yes it is - since I get about 2 calls a week it is important to have two expensive phones to answer them - OH wait - I get a ton of texts a week - about 20 - OK - a very small ton.

I am over phoned - my ex was right - I am an *****. I showed her, I got 2 phones. WAIT - she got my house - house beats 2 phones - son of a &$*#@

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Yes it is - since I get about 2 calls a week it is important to have two expensive phones to answer them - OH wait - I get a ton of texts a week - about 20 - OK - a very small ton.

I am over phoned - my ex was right - I am an *****. I showed her, I got 2 phones. WAIT - she got my house - house beats 2 phones - son of a &$*#@
I'm going give you same thing I gave my father before he retired IMG_20190824_150058.jpeg

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site

Well if you remembered to PB4Ugotobed you would probably still be married....or at least an enigma.

Golurk

Apr 12, 2019
Visit site
I've tried going to Samsung from my Pixels in the past and even had the S10 this year. What am I using now? My 3XL. I can not for the life of me get used to the Samsung UI I really enjoy the Pixel UI. The camera for me is something as well I'm not willing to give up. So this year I will wait for the Pixel 4 to come out and get it as soon as it's released.

I’ve seen so many comments like this and others saying Samsung’s indoor photography sucks. If you hate the Samsung UI that much and prefer the Pixel software and camera why did you go to Samsung???

To me it sounds like deliberately running into a wall and blaming the wall for your injuries. You can’t expect Samsung, Google, Huawei or any phone company to cater for every single user’s needs. Some of them come pretty close, but none of them are perfect.

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
Already got the N10+. If I get the Pixel 4 it will be the XL version and I would get it just because I want it and not to replace the N10+

ChuckG73

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
It's hard not to buy a Note when Samsung is offering so much for my S10+. I am waiting to see what the Pixel 4 will offer and costs.

Lepa79

Apr 5, 2015
Visit site
Got my black leather case today for Note 10+. DANG the phone feels like a million dollars now lol. That leather case on an amazingly good looking phone is just sick. Ya, I'll be sticking with my Note 10+ until the next note 11 and pixel 5. To be honest, the front of the pixel 4 looks so lame. Nothing exciting about it and looks very outdated in comparison. Ya ya ya, I know they need a place for all the sensors, but it is still looking outdated. Nope it's out for me.

idiotekniques

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
I am but everytime I think about it I am like there is zero point in not waiting until the Pixel is announced and knowing everything exactly like pricing and the such. Fast security and software updates are priceless. So is the best camera on the market. Plus I have to see what Project Soli does, if anything. But it is tempting. Impatience is not a virtue perhaps.

BrwnSuga3

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I have the Note 10+ and I'm excited about the Pixel 4 XL. I absolutely loved the camera on the Pixel 3 XL so I'm ready to see what the new phone has to offer.

ezdoit

Sep 20, 2019
Visit site
I have the Note 10+ and I'm excited about the Pixel 4 XL. I absolutely loved the camera on the Pixel 3 XL so I'm ready to see what the new phone has to offer.

Would you add the Pixel 4 XL to your "collection", or trade the Note 10+ in on the Pixel 4 XL?

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site

In the same boat. Got the N10+ but looking forward to seeing what a dual rear camera pixel can do with photos.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781