Pixel 4 trailer

Lepa79

Apr 5, 2015
Visit site
Enjoyed watching. Let's see if it will bring me back from my sexy awesome Note 10+. But if the $1,100 XL price is correct, it's gonna be a hard sell to convince me to do that. That's just simply too too too high. Oh man.

Kizzy Catwoman

Ambassador
Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
Yeah the price does seem seriously high. I would probably have to end up with the smaller Pixel 4 for cost reasons. But I can't afford one until it drops in price anyway. Not doing another 2 year contract so will want to get it SIM free.

jaybotinc

Jul 29, 2019
Visit site
I'll be able to afford the 4 when the 6 comes out. Lol. But seriously. I just got the 2XL. We're teachers w 4 kids. No way I could justify 800 let alone 1K+ for a phone. 240 is more my speed.

Super excited to see how this works out for others. I'll live vicariously through others :)

slave

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
Wasn't it reported that the battery was only like 3350? The small one was less than 3000? Who made this trailer?

Oh, at 1100, I won't buy it.

Lepa79

Apr 5, 2015
Visit site
I'll be able to afford the 4 when the 6 comes out. Lol. But seriously. I just got the 2XL. We're teachers w 4 kids. No way I could justify 800 let alone 1K+ for a phone. 240 is more my speed.

Super excited to see how this works out for others. I'll live vicariously through others :)
Nothing wrong with that. Gave my Panda pixel 2xl to my wife early this year and she LOVES that thing. She will be using it for the next 2 years easily.

You are the smart one here. Good for you for being responsible. Absolutely nothing wrong with folks buying pixel 2 xl now.

jaybotinc

Jul 29, 2019
Visit site
Nothing wrong with that. Gave my Panda pixel 2xl to my wife early this year and she LOVES that thing. She will be using it for the next 2 years easily.

You are the smart one here. Good for you for being responsible. Absolutely nothing wrong with folks buying pixel 2 xl now.
Thanks a lot. But you give me too much credit for virtue. Lol If it weren't for my wife, I would probably buy one.

But I don't criticize anyone for getting the latest if they are able to budget for it. Surely if it were a priority among luxuries for me, I could skrimp and save here and there on other luxuries (the occasional billion dollar coffee, eating out when I didn't have to, etc) and get one. So, in the meantime,I enjoy listening to podcasts,watching YT videos and going to forums to see what's going on.

Lepa79

Apr 5, 2015
Visit site
Thanks a lot. But you give me too much credit for virtue. Lol If it weren't for my wife, I would probably buy one.

But I don't criticize anyone for getting the latest if they are able to budget for it. Surely if it were a priority among luxuries for me, I could skrimp and save here and there on other luxuries (the occasional billion dollar coffee, eating out when I didn't have to, etc) and get one. So, in the meantime,I enjoy listening to podcasts,watching YT videos and going to forums to see what's going on.
Our wife's are much smarter than us. We are lost without them. It's the truth ;). Enjoy your pixel 2 xl. Stay strong and keep resisting hehehehe

anon(10274434)

Jul 10, 2017
Visit site
Our wife's are much smarter than us. We are lost without them. It's the truth ;). Enjoy your pixel 2 xl. Stay strong and keep resisting hehehehe

That's my problem - no wife - BUT - I have/had lots of phones - 😉

Agree - nothing wrong with the Pixel 2 - great phone.

Kizzy Catwoman

Ambassador
Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
I just bought a couple of 2XLs for me and my enby. Gave my pre-order one to my son as he needed a new phone. I just love my phone to bits. I gave up a phone contract this year for a SIM only plan so my original plans to upgrade in November are off. I have to pay for the buy now pay later on my new 2XLs by May next year so that is the priority over an £1100 phone that will drop in price by May anyway.