10-21-2019 01:13 PM
487 ... 89101112 ...
tools
    What are you using? AC app, Forums app or website?
    Website - Chrome Browser

Pixel 4 Pricing Leak. OMG Priccccccyyyyyy-del.jpg
    10-02-2019 09:29 AM
    Website - Chrome Browser

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	del.JPG 
Views:	11 
Size:	80.6 KB 
ID:	311010
    What happens when you click the edit icon?
    10-02-2019 09:32 AM
    What happens when you click the edit icon?
    That is a screenshot of what happens.
    10-02-2019 09:56 AM
    That is a screenshot of what happens.
    Yes I realized that after I posted. Were you able to delete in the past?
    10-02-2019 11:41 AM
    Yes I realized that after I posted. Were you able to delete in the past?
    With my old account. yes. This started with my new account.
    10-02-2019 12:07 PM
    With my old account. yes. This started with my new account.
    Not sure why.... I know that the site is always having issues

Just edit the post for now with the word delete and report it to mods
    10-02-2019 02:10 PM
    Not sure why.... I know that the site is always having issues

Just edit the post for now with the word delete and report it to mods
    Will do. With the hammering this site took during the Note 10/+ Preorder process, I'm surprised it didn't go up in flames.
    Apple2Droid likes this.
    10-02-2019 02:14 PM
    I definitely still use Pokémon! I may change mine up again - I think Pokémon accurately reflect my being.
    Pokemon is literally sacred lol. Pretty sure that if a child grows up with Pokemon and likes it they will have a 50% chance of liking it forever XD. Personally Raichu > Alola Form Raichu in my opinion but a Pokemon is a Pokemon.

But back to the Pixel 4....I doubt Google will have many surprises left to reveal if at all when it launches.
    ezdoit and Morty2264 like this.
    10-02-2019 02:31 PM
    Pokemon is literally sacred lol. Pretty sure that if a child grows up with Pokemon and likes it they will have a 50% chance of liking it forever XD. Personally Raichu > Alola Form Raichu in my opinion but a Pokemon is a Pokemon.

But back to the Pixel 4....I doubt Google will have many surprises left to reveal if at all when it launches.

Do we know the pricing yet, or still guessing?
    10-02-2019 03:13 PM
    [/U][/B]

Do we know the pricing yet, or still guessing?
    Yes, 199 with trade in of Note 10+
    And a free Google Stadia
    10-02-2019 04:01 PM

Absolutely! Pokémon is the best! The original Raichu is my all-time favourite!
    Golurk likes this.
    10-02-2019 04:57 PM
    Let me know if this ever happens again. Besides the cool mask, I have a white horse, a Native American sidekick, and silver freakin' bullets. Nobody messes with silver freakin' bullets.

If you think the Pixel 4 is going to be pricey, you don't even want to know what I pay for the bullets, And we're back on topic.
    Thank you, it nice to have friends here. I left the forum then and only came back when I bought my Note 10.

FYI, I'm a horse girl so I could keep up with you.
    10-02-2019 07:44 PM
    Will do. With the hammering this site took during the Note 10/+ Preorder process, I'm surprised it didn't go up in flames.
    Try deleting a post now.
    ezdoit likes this.
    10-02-2019 08:35 PM
    Try deleting a post now.
    All good. Thanks
    10-02-2019 09:18 PM
    Thank you, it nice to have friends here. I left the forum then and only came back when I bought my Note 10.

FYI, I'm a horse girl so I could keep up with you.
    Anytime ya' wanna try, saddle up horse girl. Posted with respect to you and your horse.

Apple2Droid likes this.
    10-02-2019 09:28 PM
    By free you mean because you trade or sell?
    Sometimes they are just free, with zero cost. I have 2 free pixel 3s, but I did pay 350 for note 10
    10-03-2019 01:07 AM
    Not a matter of cant afford it.
    It's like do you want to pay this years prices for last years phone.
    Seems like a lot of other phones has more to offer.

Google just don't want to step up on the plate with what they offer.
    When I purchase a Pixel phone it's for the security and the camera. The only other phone with regular updates is the OnePlus, which is my second choice. Sure, the camera on the OnePlus isn't that great, but it gets regular updates with minimal bloat and the most pure Android experience next to a Pixel.

My original Pixel XL still works like a charm and has a camera that outshines even the best phones on the market today; it's up to date and secure; has the occasional hiccup, but still works well and retains a decent battery life. The only reason I'm going to upgrade to the Pixel 4 XL is because the security updates for the Pixel XL are coming to a close.

Also keep in mind that any phone you buy today will be outdated once the next big shiny thing gets released. I purchase a phone that will give me the most pleasure for the longest amount of time. Let me tell you, my Pixel XL has given me roughly three and a half years of good times.
    anon(10092459) and ezdoit like this.
    10-05-2019 07:33 AM
    When I purchase a Pixel phone it's for the security and the camera. The only other phone with regular updates is the OnePlus, which is my second choice. Sure, the camera on the OnePlus isn't that great, but it gets regular updates with minimal bloat and the most pure Android experience next to a Pixel.

My original Pixel XL still works like a charm and has a camera that outshines even the best phones on the market today; it's up to date and secure; has the occasional hiccup, but still works well and retains a decent battery life. The only reason I'm going to upgrade to the Pixel 4 XL is because the security updates for the Pixel XL are coming to a close.

Also keep in mind that any phone you buy today will be outdated once the next big shiny thing gets released. I purchase a phone that will give me the most pleasure for the longest amount of time. Let me tell you, my Pixel XL has given me roughly three and a half years of good times.
    I feel like *any* phone you purchase now - even the iPhone 11 or the latest and greatest - is old almost out of the box because developers are already working on the next big thing. Sometimes I wonder why I want flagships when this is the kind of thing that happens.
    10-05-2019 09:22 AM

I've had phones since the iphone 3.
    Never had any security problems.
    10-05-2019 01:04 PM
    This is promising. Seems like the prices of the P4s will either be flat vs the P3s or just a little more. :-)

https://9to5google.com/2019/10/05/pixel-4-canada-price/
    anon(10092459) likes this.
    10-05-2019 01:43 PM
    This is promising. Seems like the prices of the P4s will either be flat vs the P3s or just a little more. :-)

https://9to5google.com/2019/10/05/pixel-4-canada-price/
    I hope that's wrong
    10-05-2019 01:49 PM
    Sorry didn't realize it's Canadian pricing
    10-05-2019 01:53 PM
    Sorry didn't realize it's Canadian pricing
    OH MY GOODNESS that's so expensive!!!!
    mustang7757 likes this.
    10-05-2019 02:14 PM
    I am getting the sense a lot of people are not all that hyped over the Pixel 4. Battery, price*, and storage seem to be the 3 "not so happy with" items.

* final prices not a out yet, so this may change.

My complaint is the fronts of the phones are all black. Why don't they carry the back color around to the front.

I have/had all editions of the Pixel phone, and I'm thinking of having my Pixel 3 pained OH SO Orange, front and back, and saving a few dollars.

Pixel 4 Pricing Leak. OMG Priccccccyyyyyy-capture.jpg
    mustang7757 and dsignori like this.
    10-05-2019 02:19 PM
    OH MY GOODNESS that's so expensive!!!!
    Wait. What?
    Pixel 4 XL 64GB: CAD$1199.95

That's US$900. Which is the same price as the base P3XL. You didn't expect it to be less than last year's model, right?
    That seems pretty competitive to me vs. the 11 pro max at US$1,100.
    jamezr and anon(10092459) like this.
    10-05-2019 02:22 PM
487 ... 89101112 ...