Pixel 4 Pricing Leak. OMG Priccccccyyyyyy

kolyan2k

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
I haven't paid anything or very little for most of my smartphones. Most likely will get Pixel 4 for free as well and pick either that or Note 10 that I have. I am guessing many people either sell or trade there old phones, so no one is actually paying full price anyway. I think paying around 400 out of pocket is reasonable. Note 10 was 350, and my Pixel 3 was free too, that's why I jumped on that deal.
Funny that even getting Pixel 4 for free doesn't excite me.....I'll wait for reviews.

ezdoit

Sep 20, 2019
Visit site
I haven't paid anything or very little for most of my smartphones. Most likely will get Pixel 4 for free as well and pick either that or Note 10 that I have. I am guessing many people either sell or trade there old phones, so no one is actually paying full price anyway. I think paying around 400 out of pocket is reasonable. Note 10 was 350, and my Pixel 3 was free too, that's why I jumped on that deal.
Funny that even getting Pixel 4 for free doesn't excite me.....I'll wait for reviews.

It would excite me. Free is always good.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
By free you mean because you trade or sell?

ezdoit

Sep 20, 2019
Visit site
It's a platform that allows real time group collaboration and texting. It would be like the Android central forum, but in real time. I use it with a couple of fountain pen groups.

Thanks, I think I understand now. Let me guess, your cellphone is black?

Apple2Droid

Dec 7, 2014
Visit site
Thanks, I think I understand now. Let me guess, your cellphone is black?
I've always had black phones except for my Moto X2, which I customized with bamboo. My Note 10 is Aura Glow, which I actually didn't like so much at first--I was going to get white (I hate white bezels though), but changed my mind at the last minute. AG is growing on me now though.

onthecouchagain

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
I predict pre-ordering on Oct 15th, shipping Oct 25th Friday.

I don't mind if they ship a little bit later than usual this year. I hope it would mean there are less chances of bugs. Pixel launches have been plagued by various issues in the past.

Apple2Droid

Dec 7, 2014
Visit site
So is this like a character or just a freestyle?:eek:
I actually found it online a couple of years ago and used it temporarily because of a running joke at that time in the group. But everybody liked it so I never changed it. --I had a stalker in this forum a couple of years ago so I thought about uploading this avatar, thinking he might leave me alone. Here was eventually banned though. Thankfully.

anon(10092459)

Nov 25, 2016
Visit site
I actually found it online a couple of years ago and used it temporarily because of a running joke at that time in the group. But everybody liked it so I never changed it. --I had a stalker in this forum a couple of years ago so I thought about uploading this avatar, thinking he might leave me alone. Here was eventually banned though. Thankfully.

Geezus .. i know we can be a weird bunch, but damn ...

I think Avatar choices are interesting .. Like what people choose to use.. @Almeuit and I use a few Anime characters .. I think @Morty2264 uses Pokemon still and @mustang7757 just picks his most recent mugshot.

Tying this to our topic... People are different. Different people like different technology and sometimes price isn't the issue.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site

I think Avatar choices are interesting .. Like what people choose to use.. @Almeuit and I use a few Anime characters .. I think @Morty2264 uses Pokemon still and @mustang7757 just picks his most recent mugshot.

Tying this to our topic... People are different. Different people like different technology and sometimes price isn't the issue.
LMFAO
That one was straight out jail :)

ezdoit

Sep 20, 2019
Visit site

Let me know if this ever happens again. Besides the cool mask, I have a white horse, a Native American sidekick, and silver freakin' bullets. Nobody messes with silver freakin' bullets.

If you think the Pixel 4 is going to be pricey, you don't even want to know what I pay for the bullets, And we're back on topic.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site

Yeah but @mustang7757 perpetrates a fraud because he's really a Boston fan wearing a Yankee hat. Doesn't make him a bad person but it is what is.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site

I definitely still use Pokémon! I may change mine up again - I think Pokémon accurately reflect my being.