Pixel 4 Pricing Leak. OMG Priccccccyyyyyy

kailashpirdnani

Oct 2, 2019
Visit site
I wanted to reply to another post by saying thanks. But their was no option to reply anywhere.
I was just testing in here if reply works it does
Now I can't find the delete option in here. Web moderator to this site pls integrate changes

ezdoit

Sep 20, 2019
Visit site
I wanted to reply to another post by saying thanks. But their was no option to reply anywhere.
I was just testing in here if reply works it does
Now I can't find the delete option in here. Web moderator to this site pls integrate changes

I don't have a Delete option either, welcome to the club.

ezdoit

Sep 20, 2019
Visit site
Not sure why.... I know that the site is always having issues

Just edit the post for now with the word delete and report it to mods

Will do. With the hammering this site took during the Note 10/+ Preorder process, I'm surprised it didn't go up in flames.

Golurk

Apr 12, 2019
Visit site
I definitely still use Pokémon! I may change mine up again - I think Pokémon accurately reflect my being.

Pokemon is literally sacred lol. Pretty sure that if a child grows up with Pokemon and likes it they will have a 50% chance of liking it forever XD. Personally Raichu > Alola Form Raichu in my opinion but a Pokemon is a Pokemon.

But back to the Pixel 4....I doubt Google will have many surprises left to reveal if at all when it launches.

ezdoit

Sep 20, 2019
Visit site
Pokemon is literally sacred lol. Pretty sure that if a child grows up with Pokemon and likes it they will have a 50% chance of liking it forever XD. Personally Raichu > Alola Form Raichu in my opinion but a Pokemon is a Pokemon.

But back to the Pixel 4....I doubt Google will have many surprises left to reveal if at all when it launches.

Do we know the pricing yet, or still guessing?

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site

Absolutely! Pokémon is the best! The original Raichu is my all-time favourite!

Apple2Droid

Dec 7, 2014
Visit site
Let me know if this ever happens again. Besides the cool mask, I have a white horse, a Native American sidekick, and silver freakin' bullets. Nobody messes with silver freakin' bullets.

If you think the Pixel 4 is going to be pricey, you don't even want to know what I pay for the bullets, And we're back on topic.
Thank you, it nice to have friends here. I left the forum then and only came back when I bought my Note 10.

FYI, I'm a horse girl so I could keep up with you.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance