Pixel 4 Pricing Leak. OMG Priccccccyyyyyy

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
True.
If you asked 100 average people if they cared about OS updates or beta versions 99 would look back at you with a blank stare.
What makes you think average people buy Pixels? Some do by chance, but the ones I've seen in the wild were only people I know and were either bought by techies or a techie made the decision for them. I don't own a Pixel at the moment but I still care about prompt security updates. That's why I avoid brands like LG and a couple of others.

Last edited:

dsignori

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
What makes you think average people buy Pixels? Some do by chance, but the ones I've seen in the wild were only people I know and were either bought by techies or a techie made the decision for them. I don't own a Pixel at the moment but I still care about prompt security updates. That's why I avoid brands like LG and a couple of others.

So we all agree most normal people don’t care (or even know about sometimes) OS updates.

I’m not sure what the above is arguing. Is it that Pixel owners care more than others? I’d agree with that.

Last edited:

almath

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
They definitely need to make us happy and release it the same week of the keynote, I'm tired of waiting and bored already..

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
So we all agree most normal people don’t care (or even know about sometimes) OS updates.

I’m not sure what the above is arguing. Is it that Pixel owners care more than others? I’d agree with that.

Still I have no idea how this translates into a buying decisions for Pixel vs iPhone though.
I wasn't addressing anything about iphones. I thought this thread was about the Pixel.

ezdoit

Sep 20, 2019
Visit site
I work in child care... Today is one of those days when I NEED to have a drink when I come home.

I was a Correction Officer, same thing, bigger bodies. Have a good stiff drink and get ready to order the Pixel 4, you know you want to 🍸 --- 📱

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs