My trade in plan for the Pixel 4XL 128GB at Best Buy.

NMCynthia

Jan 18, 2018
Visit site
And aren't we all just grateful as all get out that we have all of these marvelous phones to choose from, so that we can purchase the one (or 4) that best fits our life ... and have various ways to pay for it all!

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
So,

I'm ready to pre-order the Pixel 4XL 128GB (or equivalent if they have any surprises at the announcement). Bugs and issues and all, I wanna get it at launch.

During the year I gather random phones that I use to trade in... Here's what I currently have to put toward the price of the new Pixel..

1) $500 in Best Buy Gift Cards.
2) One Plus 7 Pro 12GB/Ram 256GB storage
3) One Plus 6t 8GB/256
4) Google Pixel 3XL with 64GB storage...

Do you think that will cover the total cost?

I definitely think it will cover it. But I also thinks it's giving up a lot.

Jeremy8000

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
So,

I'm ready to pre-order the Pixel 4XL 128GB (or equivalent if they have any surprises at the announcement). Bugs and issues and all, I wanna get it at launch.

During the year I gather random phones that I use to trade in... Here's what I currently have to put toward the price of the new Pixel..

1) $500 in Best Buy Gift Cards.
2) One Plus 7 Pro 12GB/Ram 256GB storage
3) One Plus 6t 8GB/256
4) Google Pixel 3XL with 64GB storage...

Do you think that will cover the total cost?

Assuming some promo offer with purchase (e.g. $100 MIR/GC, etc), you should be fine with the BB GC and either the OP7P or P3XL - might need to chip in a litttle with the 6T, depending on how generous the offer is.

I would guess that you would see a much higher second hand market resale value with the OP7P vs either of the other two, so would probably try not to trade that one in if necessary. Also, once you have the P4XL, the OP7P is the other best-of-line you'll have.

Gotta love it when this is representative of the challenging decisions we have to make :-$

ezdoit

Sep 20, 2019
Visit site
"Sign up to hear about Google Pixel 4." Just did this on the BB site. They don't usually have much for unlocked, non activated phones, but never hurts to look.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phone user