12-30-2019 04:37 PM
522 ... 1213141516 ...
tools
    Completely believable. I ordered mine Friday and paid for expedited shipping and got mine today. 128 black XL. The black version was probably the highest produced variant and the white and orange seem to have the highest demand. Also I think there have been quite a few cancellations due to negative reviews
    I don't know for sure, but I think it may be because the other two models are in higher demand. It seemed that way from past Pixel orders I remember.
    10-22-2019 10:53 PM
    I don't know for sure, but I think it may be because the other two models are in higher demand. It seemed that way from past Pixel orders I remember.
    Yup I cancelled the black one to switch to the clearly white. I was getting a November date and that was on the 15th. The black one was still showing this week.

I had to go on Amazon for the clearly white
    10-23-2019 12:15 AM
    Yup I cancelled the black one to switch to the clearly white. I was getting a November date and that was on the 15th. The black one was still showing this week.

I had to go on Amazon for the clearly white
    9.30 pm Pacific and still no shipping info from Amazon. Guessing no phone tomorrow for us
    10-23-2019 12:30 AM
    9.30 pm Pacific and still no shipping info from Amazon. Guessing no phone tomorrow for us
    It's not looking good

I went on Amazon to see if I pre-order it again what date I would get, it says November 14th the earliest. The 128 xl clearly white Is on high demand.

I went to the Google store, you can order the 128 clearly white, the 64 XL clearly white for a tomorrow shipping.

The 128 xl clearly white gave me a November 4th for shipping date.
    10-23-2019 12:57 AM
    It's not looking good

I went on Amazon to see if I pre-order it again what date I would get, it says November 14th the earliest. The 128 xl clearly white Is on high demand.

I went to the Google store, you can order the 128 clearly white, the 64 XL clearly white for a tomorrow shipping.

The 128 xl clearly white gave me a November 4th for shipping date.
    Yeah the 128 GB ones were very popular and went out of stock everywhere pretty soon. The 64 GB ones are readily available.

The only saving grace is we ordered early on Amazon when the shipping date was still on 21st so our orders should be good to go as soon as Amazon receives it's stock. Hopefully it's just a short delay and we at least get it before Friday.
    AbAll87 likes this.
    10-23-2019 01:06 AM
    I have pretty much made up my mind to return the Pixel 4. Last year I reach my limit as far as upgrading my computers, think I may have done the same with phones.

Will give the 4 a day or so, maybe it is me. Nah...can't be me -
    Went with the "or so" - Pixel 4 is packed and ready to go - break time in the phone upgrading process.
    10-23-2019 02:47 AM
    Went with the "or so" - Pixel 4 is packed and ready to go - break time in the phone upgrading process.
    Any personal impressions of the phone?
    10-23-2019 05:44 AM
    Any personal impressions of the phone?
    Didn't use it enough.
    10-23-2019 07:45 AM
    Didn't use it enough.
    Can it core a
    10-23-2019 09:01 AM
    Wow...just got a ping from FEDEX...my oct 24th delivery was just changed to the 23rd....apparently its out for delivery ...now
    whoda thunk it
    10-23-2019 09:57 AM
    @AbAll87 Any update from Amazon? No shipping info as of today morning. Sad part is Amazon status still shows arriving today by 8 PM. I'm like yeah that's not happening and sucks that they haven't even emailed to let us know what's happening. Amazon dropped the ball big time this time around. Grr
    Pixelfan56 likes this.
    10-23-2019 10:52 AM
    @AbAll87 Any update from Amazon? No shipping info as of today morning. Sad part is Amazon status still shows arriving today by 8 PM. I'm like yeah that's not happening and sucks that they haven't even emailed to let us know what's happening. Amazon dropped the ball big time this time around. Grr
    Sadly no updates.

Yeah they definitely drop the ball on that. The worst part, I saw somewhere in the order it's 2 days shipping after it ships!

I'll definitely try to reach them to see if I can get an update.
    10-23-2019 11:14 AM
    Sadly no updates.

Yeah they definitely drop the ball on that. The worst part, I saw somewhere in the order it's 2 days shipping after it ships!

I'll definitely try to reach them to see if I can get an update.
    Yeah I’m currently chatting with them and to no one’s surprise they have no clue. They are like the item says it’ll be available in 1-2 months. I’m like no **** that’s what it says now
    10-23-2019 11:16 AM
    My 128GB Unlocked Oh So Orange 4XL is out for delivery. I ordered a minute or so after they went live. Work is going to be (oh so) unproductive this afternoon.
    10-23-2019 11:22 AM
    Yeah I’m currently chatting with them and to no one’s surprise they have no clue. They are like the item says it’ll be available in 1-2 months. I’m like no **** that’s what it says now
    😂😂😂 I'm getting the same answer.

Even though they don't have a clue but I wonder if Google delayed the shipment for this particular item because of the high demand from the Google store and they need those
    10-23-2019 11:34 AM
    I'm getting the same answer.

Even though they don't have a clue but I wonder if Google delayed the shipment for this particular item because of the high demand from the Google store and they need those
    From my experience they all are different stocks so the google store demand or lack of demand will generally not affect Amazon. Same goes to any other retailer. It most likely just a matter of the initial stock for Amazon for certain models still haven’t arrived to Amazon warehouse. It could be any day now but unfortunately for us we have to just wait.
    AbAll87 likes this.
    10-23-2019 11:37 AM
    Can it core a
    Yes, but the apple coring app runs out of RAM and battery life very quickly.
    10-23-2019 11:45 AM
    From my experience they all are different stocks so the google store demand or lack of demand will generally not affect Amazon. Same goes to any other retailer. It most likely just a matter of the initial stock for Amazon for certain models still haven’t arrived to Amazon warehouse. It could be any day now but unfortunately for us we have to just wait.
    Okay, I think I might place an order on the Google store for the November 4th date and keep whichever comes first
    10-23-2019 11:47 AM
    The Samsung.com pre-order thread for the Note 10 was awesome. This P4 pre-order thread is pathetic.
    The P4 may be the Edsel of cell phones.
    10-23-2019 11:49 AM
    Okay, I think I might place an order on the Google store for the November 4th date and keep whichever comes first
    That's a good idea !! I'm doing the same. Still bitter about cancelling my original Google store order. Amazon had never let me down before. Got to be a first for everything I guess.

Let's see which one ships first now

I also have an option to order from Best buy which says available to pick up tomorrow for the black Pixel 4 XL. But not sure if I want to go to black. That would be my least favorite color after Orange and while.
    10-23-2019 11:52 AM
    That's a good idea !! I'm doing the same. Still bitter about cancelling my original Google store order. Amazon had never let me down before. Got to be a first for everything I guess.

Let's see which one ships first now

I also have an option to order from Best buy which says available to pick up tomorrow for the black Pixel 4 XL. But not sure if I want to go to black. That would be my least favorite color after Orange and while.
    Unless you plan on going naked, the color really doesn't matter. Get a case you like to solve the color problem.

A phone you can pick up tomorrow is worth way more than a phone you may, or may not, get in the near future.

JMO - your phone - your call.
    10-23-2019 11:56 AM
    Unless you plan on going naked, the color really doesn't matter. Get a case you like to solve the color problem.

A phone you can pick up tomorrow is worth way more than a phone you may, or may not, get in the near future.

Yeah ideally it doesn't matter but most times I do use the phone without case inside the house etc. But I hear you and I might still go for the 4XL black for immediate pick up. If tomorrow morning I see Best buy store says available for pick up within 1 hour then it may seal the deal. I'll see and keep my options open.
    ezdoit likes this.
    10-23-2019 12:00 PM
    Just got an email from Amazon. Saying shipping delayed and now giving new delivery date. Asking if I want to keep my order or cancel. Sucks !!!

10-23-2019 12:07 PM

The clearly white seems more appealing to me. I do use a case 99% of the time. But for the 1% I want a clearly white.

Also @bhatech it says November 7th for the clearly white if you do expedited shipping.
    10-23-2019 12:10 PM
    The clearly white seems more appealing to me. I do use a case 99% of the time. But for the 1% I want a clearly white.

Also @bhatech it says November 7th for the clearly white if you do expedited shipping.
    Yeah ordered with expedited shipping, I'll keep the Amazon order as well for now doesn't hurt I guess.

10-23-2019 12:12 PM
522 ... 1213141516 ...