*Obligatory 'I ordered my Pixel 4' thread!

onthecouchagain

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
White XL and Orange XL preordered, both 128GB. Orange one is shipping mid-Nov, White is shipping Oct 22.

I have to cancel one... decisions decisions...

karmamule

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
White XL 128gb, ordered through Google Fi, due Oct 23-24th. I was going to trade in my 3XL but wow their trade in value is terrible so I'll try selling it instead.

cccoltsicehockey

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
Ordered White XL 128gb right away as soon as it was posted but still go delivery date of 24-25. Hopefully it will come sooner than that day as all my Pixel orders have. My 3XL will become my work phone.

Need to find a good case. Those fabric cases just don't look like they provide any protection but I like the look of the blue one.

AbAll87

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
cancelled my order and placed a new order because I realized that I can get insurance with T-Mobile instead of Google store.

I still got same shipment date of 23-24 of Nov.

tomorrow I'll check what TMobile has to offer if you pre-order with them

just black XL 128gb

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
May as well join the discussion, like I have over the years. :)

Ordered my Clearly white 128GB 4 XL with blueish case. Deliver by Oct 24-25.

I was really hoping the pixel buds would be available sooner. Hopefully they will actually be available when they said, and not disappear like the Apple Air pad (or whatever it was called) the wireless charging pad that never launched.

Chris5626

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Ordered the white Pixel 4 XL 128gb for launch.

Still really disappointed that the 'oh so orange' isn't available with 128gb in the UK, at least we get a free Chromebook.

Might very well cancel it before it's shipped though. I'll see what some of the reviews say but it hasn't really wowed me as much as I was hoping it would.

Capture.JPG

onthecouchagain

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
I'm confused...

The smaller Pixel 4 Orange doesn't appear to have a "Limited Edition" sign, whereas the larger XL Orange does. Does that mean only the XL models are limited in orange?

The smaller Pixel 4 Orange also has much earlier shipping time...

Am I the only one seeing this at their website?

EDIT: Can't seem to add the Pixel 4 (smaller) orange 128GB into the cart. Google's site having issues? I can add the 64GB model though... Weird.

ezdoit

Sep 20, 2019
Visit site
I'm showing out of stock - keep trying - this can change at any time.
Try a different carrier version - ?

KrisYYC

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
For a while I couldn't decide between the white or the orange, but then I read the orange is a limited time colour? I like the look of both but the Orange would be unique and something different.

I secured a pre-order for Pixel 4 Oh so Orange 128GB from the Google store. But I'm still not totally sold. Google Canada is offering $150 Google store credit for pre-orders. So we'll see.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney