*Obligatory 'I ordered my Pixel 4' thread!

madcrabs

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
So as far as keeping anyone updated, this is all they seem to be able to offer me. They just keep saying "when the phone ships" but can't tell me when that will be. Until then, I can't edit or cancel my order on the website. Still in the dark.

I bet just because they shipped it early I won't see it until November.872988073.jpeg

cccoltsicehockey

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
Really hoping mine shows up early. White 128gb XL shows estimate of 24-25 but my Pixel 1 and 3 showed up a day early and my 2 was two days early. No longer have option to cancel and I have a pending charge on my Google Finance account.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Mines coming a week early . Ordered from Google Store Oct 15th ..Clearly White XL 128 GB . To arrive on Oct 23rd

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Really hoping mine shows up early. White 128gb XL shows estimate of 24-25 but my Pixel 1 and 3 showed up a day early and my 2 was two days early. No longer have option to cancel and I have a pending charge on my Google Finance account.

That's how mine was earlier today, as far as not being able to cancel

BrwnSuga3

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
The cancel option has been removed from mine yesterday. That usually indicates its in the shipping queue. The last few times I ordered hardware from Google, I recieved ship info from FEDEX, before this changed on the order site. I'm not worried, mine says by 24th/25th...I'm guestimating Wednesday....if everything goes as its done in the past...

Yeah, nothing from FedEx yet either. Figured I'd see some movement today but oh well, better luck tomorrow.

cccoltsicehockey

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
Mines coming a week early . Ordered from Google Store Oct 15th ..Clearly White XL 128 GB . To arrive on Oct 23rd

So yours showed a delivery estimate of 30th and is now coming the 23rd if your saying a week early? I ordered mine on the 15th less than 5minutes after sales went live. Hopefully mine will change to that as well soon.

I have even tried the old method of using the Google Store order number to track via FedEx reference # and got nothing yet.

BrwnSuga3

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
So yours showed a delivery estimate of 30th and is now coming the 23rd if your saying a week early? I ordered mine on the 15th less than 5minutes after sales went live. Hopefully mine will change to that as well soon.

I have even tried the old method of using the Google Store order number to track via FedEx reference # and got nothing yet.

I ordered mine about the same timeframe and no movement yet.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site

Yeah originally mine was scheduled to be delivered Oct 30-Oct 31
I guessing yours will change as well
While I was ordering mine it showed would be delivered Oct 24th but by the time I completed the order it switched to Oct 30-31

ChrisPBacon1

Mar 6, 2018
Visit site
I cancelled my order through Google and ordered the white one from TMobile. Says I should have it by the 24th. Has anyone started to see shipments or movement?

Lobwedgephil

Trusted Member
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
I am not fully sure how the delivery part of this phone is working. The phone does not officially come out until Thursday. I have 2 day shipping, people got it delivered yesterday...

Android phones typically arrive before launch day, Android manufactures aren't strict about waiting until the announced release date like Apple is.

cpatrick08

May 27, 2013
Visit site
So as far as keeping anyone updated, this is all they seem to be able to offer me. They just keep saying "when the phone ships" but can't tell me when that will be. Until then, I can't edit or cancel my order on the website. Still in the dark.

I bet just because they shipped it early I won't see it until November.View attachment 312016

Ask them to give you free expedited shipping for your trouble.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34