*Obligatory 'I ordered my Pixel 4' thread!

alodar101

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
I just got my case for the P4xl. Size wise comparison...I have the Note 10+ and the s10+. The s10+ with case fits inside the P4xl case. the p4xl case is slightly smaller than the Note10+. But appears thicker....

Just trying to get a visual before tommorrows delivery

ezdoit

Sep 20, 2019
Visit site
This is why I haven't sold my 3 yet. Mine should be delivered sometime today.

I have pretty much made up my mind to return the Pixel 4. Last year I reach my limit as far as upgrading my computers, think I may have done the same with phones.

Will give the 4 a day or so, maybe it is me. Nah...can't be me - :cool:

KrisYYC

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
I have pretty much made up my mind to return the Pixel 4. Last year I reach my limit as far as upgrading my computers, think I may have done the same with phones.

You got the Orange right? How’s the colour? My tracking shows delivery on 24th which is as good as it gets in this vast frozen wasteland

ezdoit

Sep 20, 2019
Visit site
You got the Orange right? How’s the colour? My tracking shows delivery on 24th which is as good as it gets in this vast frozen wasteland

It is not as orange as I would like - BUT - my color perception leaves something to be desired with certain colors.

As with everything else, it only matters how you like, or dislike, things. Besides, when it comes to color, you're only a case away from whatever color you want.

I would not lose one moment of sleep over the color of the phone - not one.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
That's awesome! That's giving me hope.... I don't have UPS setup sadly and I'm not sure which service Amazon uses to deliver my packages.

Actually false alarm, it’s for some package ordered by wife

Still no update from Amazon, back to square one.

BrwnSuga3

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site

I've been playing with it for a bit, I'm actually liking it. Might just end up selling my 3 after all. Let's see how the next few days go.

aggie

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site

Im in the same boat. Gonna give it a few days. But so far it's just kinda meh.

The display and build quality are a definite step up from the 3XL but nothing about this device entices me to want to use it over a Note 10+ or iPhone 11 Pro

Last edited:

ezdoit

Sep 20, 2019
Visit site
I've been playing with it for a bit, I'm actually liking it. Might just end up selling my 3 after all. Let's see how the next few days go.

I have adopted this plan now.

If I keep the 4, I will also keep the 3 as a backup since I have no landline.

I need a wife to make these important decisions for me, and change the bed linen. I hate changing the bed linen.

AbAll87

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
Actually false alarm, it’s for some package ordered by wife

Still no update from Amazon, back to square one.

Yeah this is worrying me! I don't know if I should call Amazon or just be patient! I'm assuming they already have a few in the area, hence why they haven't shipped yet

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Yeah this is worrying me! I don't know if I should call Amazon or just be patient! I'm assuming they already have a few in the area, hence why they haven't shipped yet
Problem is the Amazon customer rep might not have much info other than they will say it's still on track to deliver tomorrow. I'm not sure if they will be of much help. At this point we don't have any other option and have to just wait and hope it ships soon

They did ship Orange 64GB way early, I think they just haven't received the stock in their warehouse for the White models for whatever reason. Hopefully they receive it today and start shipping.

AbAll87

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
Problem is the Amazon customer rep might not have much info other than they will say it's still on track to deliver tomorrow. I'm not sure if they will be of much help. At this point we don't have any other option and have to just wait and hope it ships soon

They did ship Orange 64GB way early, I think they just haven't received the stock in their warehouse for the White models for whatever reason. Hopefully they receive it today and start shipping.

Oh okay that would make sense.

Well *fingers crossed* let's see what happens tomorrow!

I'm guessing by then we'll receive an update if its tomorrow or the real date

eshropshire

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
Originally Posted by KillerQ
Mine shipped via overnight - I'll Have it tomorrow.

I can't wait... All the hate makes me want it even more!

Strange, I don't see any haters here. I see a lot of Pixel fans who are not sure about the phone. I see some are concerned if the phone meets their needs. Smart to be sensible before you spend $800 to $1,000 on a device.

eshropshire

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
I just got my case for the P4xl. Size wise comparison...I have the Note 10+ and the s10+. The s10+ with case fits inside the P4xl case. the p4xl case is slightly smaller than the Note10+. But appears thicker....

Just trying to get a visual before tommorrows delivery

Interesting, I have not see the Pixel 4xl next to the Note10+ on paper the difference is only 2mm in height. Enjoy the P4xl. Should be a lot a fun.

BrwnSuga3

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I have adopted this plan now.

If I keep the 4, I will also keep the 3 as a backup since I have no landline.

I need a wife to make these important decisions for me, and change the bed linen. I hate changing the bed linen.

Hahaha you sound like my husband now LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech