Pixel 4 $260 Trade in value for pixel 3 xl LOL

AnnDroid

May 19, 2010
Visit site
$260 for a year old phone?

I was in the processing of ordering the P4XL with my Pixel 2 XL 128GB Panda as a trade-in. It's in excellent condition, always had a case and screen protector. $158 trade-in. That's all? I still love my P2XL, so going to keep it.

I took the case off and will enjoy it's naked beauty for another year until it's value depletes.

SupraLB

Oct 28, 2015
Visit site
How much are used Pixel 3 XL's selling for online?

If you are on Verizon, they will give you $450 for Pixel 3 if you buy Pixel 4. Several other eligible phones for trade too, like 3-4 year old phones like my old LG G5.
But that $450 is spread over 24 months giving you credits on your bill. Plus another $200 cash card if you are new customer.

osubeavs728

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
I've always kept my previous year phone for some reason, but this year I decided to kick that habit and trade my 3XL in. Changed my mind on that when I saw what the value was, but oh well, collection lives on.

armon_p

May 1, 2011
Visit site

If you are on Verizon, they will give you $450 for Pixel 3 if you buy Pixel 4. Several other eligible phones for trade too, like 3-4 year old phones like my old LG G5.
But that $450 is spread over 24 months giving you credits on your bill. Plus another $200 cash card if you are new customer.
I just created a thread about this in the Verizon forum. There's gotta be a catch. Otherwise, I'll find a cheap Galaxy S4/iPhone 5s/LG G4 on letgo to trade in for $450

KrisYYC

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
I think the constant "on sale" status of brand new Pixel 3 and 3 XL lately has trashed resale value of used Pixel 3's. Maybe if Google priced the Pixel line more appropriately to begin with they wouldn't have to constantly put them on sale because of low sales figures and us early adopters wouldn't have to take such a haircut when we upgrade to the next one.

SupraLB

Oct 28, 2015
Visit site
I just created a thread about this in the Verizon forum. There's gotta be a catch. Otherwise, I'll find a cheap Galaxy S4/iPhone 5s/LG G4 on letgo to trade in for $450

If you're not locked into Verizon, T-Mobile promo will give you the Pixel 4 for free for switching and by trading in a Pixel 2 or Pixel 3. I was tempted to try that, but I'm unsure if the XL is offered in deal, or just the standard Pixel 4. That's a really sweet deal if someone is still on the Pixel 2.

armon_p

May 1, 2011
Visit site
If you're not locked into Verizon, T-Mobile promo will give you the Pixel 4 for free for switching and by trading in a Pixel 2 or Pixel 3. I was tempted to try that, but I'm unsure if the XL is offered in deal, or just the standard Pixel 4. That's a really sweet deal if someone is still on the Pixel 2.
That's is a great deal! I'm still on Pixel 2XL. Unfortunately, I just made my wife switch from TMobile and join me on Verizon.

ptkelly

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site

Nothing is "free". I've spent a lot of time teaching children that.

elvee68

Dec 19, 2010
Visit site

I tried this way though VZ and still was only offered $260 not the $450 advertised

the_boon

Aug 7, 2018
Visit site
It makes SO much more sense to sell it on eBay or Swappa than to go the "easy" route and get terrible trade in value for perfectly working phones.

Now if that trade in value was the same for a boneyard phone, then it would be a different story

sulla1965

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Google themselves don't even value their own phones so why should you? Easy choice to pass on Pixel 4.

Yes but Samsung offered the newest note 10's for $499 after trade in. Clearly even Samsung needed added incentives to sell the note. Google simply can't afford to give the same discounts as Samsung

GMGCPA

Aug 23, 2016
Visit site
The Verizon deal is a hoax as my wife’s LG G6 was listed under the $450 trade in phones and after going all the way through checkout for the Pixel 4 XL only got a $25 credit...exited out quickly as I don’t appreciate bait and switch...and only offered $440 for my mint S10+...may go the samsung Note 10+ route for their top dollar $600 trade in...in a holding pattern right now...shame on Verizon...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nayminthuyain888