orange pixel 4

PaulQ

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
Today, I decided, screw it... Kept my clear case on and went full-on peach, proudly sporting my not-orange Pixel. Set it out on the teacher's station in every class, face down, peachy!

... then someone in my office looked at it on my desk and said, "I didn't think you would get a case that color."

He thought the peach color was the case.

Ugh.

KrisYYC

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
Got my coral Pixel 4 today. I agree with most on here and it's definitely less orange than the marketing material and videos show. However I still like the colour. It's different and will be a bit of a rare breed up here in Canada (exclusive to Google Store, no carrier offers it). Plus if I drop it in snow it'll be easy to find. :p

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Got my coral Pixel 4 today. I agree with most on here and it's definitely less orange than the marketing material and videos show. However I still like the colour. It's different and will be a bit of a rare breed up here in Canada (exclusive to Google Store, no carrier offers it). Plus if I drop it in snow it'll be easy to find. :p
I did see a video of one where it looked extremely orange but I guess the white balance or the lighting was to blame.

Beachboy63

Nov 28, 2017
Visit site
Got my "orange" Pixel 4XL two days ago. I'm really not sure how to describe the color but I probably wouldn't have said orange had someone shown me the phone and asked me what color it was. I'm happy with the way it looks though simply because it's something different.

KrisYYC

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
I did see a video of one where it looked extremely orange but I guess the white balance or the lighting was to blame.

It looks orange under artificial light, in natural light it looks more coral to me. I'm liking it more and more as I use it.

KrisYYC

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
Here's a pic I took with an iPhone when I unboxed mine. This was near a window with some natural light coming in. Does it look more orange or coral to you guys?

*Edit: Not sure why the image rotated :confused:

IMG_2638.jpg

NMCynthia

Jan 18, 2018
Visit site
Mike Dee;6678l077 said:
Looks like Orange Coral... Lol

I finally saw one today at my local Verizon store ... and I LOVE it! I think that this iPhone picture pretty much nails it (the color is a bit "softer" I think). I would call the color "Sorta Coral". I have to wait until Christmas to get mine, as I'm locked into the 24 months of credits. I sure hope that there's some Orange ones left by then.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty