orange pixel 4

hawklet00

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
has anyone in here seen the orange p4 in person? im tempted to get the p4 in orange, but i cant tell if its actually orange or more of a coral. if its coral, i have no interest.

buzzy3970

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Definitely looks more orange than coral from pics, but like you state definer have to see it in person to know for sure. Hoping Bestbuy has a orange one to look at when I swing by later.
has anyone in here seen the orange p4 in person? im tempted to get the p4 in orange, but i cant tell if its actually orange or more of a coral. if its coral, i have no interest.

hawklet00

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Definitely looks more orange than coral from pics, but like you state definer have to see it in person to know for sure. Hoping Bestbuy has a orange one to look at when I swing by later.

yeah, i see both orange and coral in the hands on video that ac posted when looking at it both on my phone and laptop. I stopped by a local verizon store to see if they had any on hand (a longshot i know) since they are offering the orange one for pre sale but they didnt have any (at least that they were willing to admit).

buzzy3970

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Sadly they may not put it on display since it's a "limited addition". Went to Bestbuy of course they only had black, but I walked away pleasantly surprised. The back of the black one looks really nice dispite the high gloss finish.

hawklet00

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
im guessing that too....which sucks cause if its actually orange, id be all over it. coral....not so much. i just dont want to waste the money getting the orange one, just to find out its more coral and then have to pay a bs restocking fee.

Mr Segundus

Apr 24, 2018
Visit site

The Best Buy by my work had the black and white ones on display. I was pretty impressed with them.

Chris5626

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
I really want the orange but in the UK it's only available in the 64gb models not the 128gb.

That said I'm actually only using about 40gb on my Pixel 3 XL so I could probably get away with the 64gb model, I just would prefer to spend a bit more.

hawklet00

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
i stopped by a local verizon store to look at the phone. they did not have an orange P4 in stock, but have the white phone with the orange button. to me, the orange color is somewhere between orange and coral. right now i think ill stick with the black version. I took this photo with my LG G7, so the color is pretty accurate in my experience. 20191017_120042.jpg

ezdoit

Sep 20, 2019
Visit site
I also have an orange P4 on the way. If the color is not to my liking, I'll send it back for a white one. Already have the Spigen clear case, so I'm ready for either color.

hawklet00

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
I also have an orange P4 on the way. If the color is not to my liking, I'll send it back for a white one. Already have the Spigen clear case, so I'm ready for either color.

i thought about doing that, but i didnt want to deal with the return process and setting up a new phone.

hawklet00

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
its definitely a toss up. hopefully a local verizon store will have one in stock soon. not like i can get the 128 gb xl in orange from google anyway.

KrisYYC

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
Check this video out. She says it looked more coral to her in person as well. Plus she has some great video shots of all three colours. I may do the return idea if I don't like the orange in person. So hard to decide :confused:

hawklet00

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
most definitely. im really hoping that one of my local verizon stores has one in stock so i can see it. the one good thing is that i cant even pre order one at the moment, so im not missing out. am i the only one that finds it humorous how the shade of orange changes from frame to frame?

ezdoit

Sep 20, 2019
Visit site
most definitely. im really hoping that one of my local verizon stores has one in stock so i can see it. the one good thing is that i cant even pre order one at the moment, so im not missing out. am i the only one that finds it humorous how the shade of orange changes from frame to frame?

The more we talk about the Orange, the more anxious I am to get it. I know this is childish, and I don't care - 👶

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shae