orange pixel 4

thunderup

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
[/B][/U]

Truth
Well, I would say that my impression of the color is that it's...ok. I don't love it, I don't hate it. I'm fine with it considering it's going to stay in a case all the time anyway. I also got the gray Google fabric case. Both the phone and the case are quite a departure for me. In my 12 years or so of owning smart phones, probably 15-20 different devices, I've never had anything other than a black phone/black case combo. This is taking some getting used to, haha.

ezdoit

Sep 20, 2019
Visit site
Was gonna return the Pumpkin Pixel, decided at the last minute not to. Got a: BLACK PRESIDIO GRIP GOOGLE PIXEL 4 CASE, which arrives tomorrow. It should hide the almost orange-tangerine-coral-pumpkin color. I do have a clear case should I ever feel the need to go back from the black - :)

In the future I shall return to my tried and true "black phone + black case" MO - :cool:

Remember - you are only a case away from true happiness ;)

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Was gonna return the Pumpkin Pixel, decided at the last minute not to. Got a: BLACK PRESIDIO GRIP GOOGLE PIXEL 4 CASE, which arrives tomorrow. It should hide the almost orange-tangerine-coral-pumpkin color. I do have a clear case should I ever feel the need to go back from the black - :)

In the future I shall return to my tried and true "black phone + black case" MO - :cool:

Remember - you are only a case away from true happiness ;)
Nice !
How you like it so far?

ezdoit

Sep 20, 2019
Visit site
Nice !
How you like it so far?

In all honesty, it is not much different than the Pixel 3 I have. It does seem a wee bit faster/smoother though.

I am a very light user and don't take advantage of all the phone has to offer.
I have the P4 for daily use and the P3 for backup - I am a Pleased Pixel Person.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
In all honesty, it is not much different than the Pixel 3 I have. It does seem a wee bit faster/smoother though.

I am a very light user and don't take advantage of all the phone has to offer.
I have the P4 for daily use and the P3 for backup - I am a Pleased Pixel Person.
Thanks for your feedback

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
I'm curious how the orange Pixel 4 compares in color to some of the orange Nokia Lumia Windows Phones. I'm sure not many, if any of you, had an orange Lumia, though.

chenks

May 22, 2013
Visit site
i have my "oh so orange" pixel 4 (delivered yesterday), and if that's what google think orange is then they have some colour blind designers.
to my this is more in the "pink" colour space than orange.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech