Orange not available in 128 GB?

btrotta

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
I haven't seen any mention of it not being available in 128 GB, yet everywhere I look I only see 64 GB models available for pre-order.

What's up with that?

Chris5626

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
I haven't seen any mention of it not being available in 128 GB, yet everywhere I look I only see 64 GB models available for pre-order.

What's up with that?

In some regions they haven't made the orange available at all in 128gb. Sadly that includes the UK which sucks as I really want the orange but would prefer 128gb.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
At least in US it’s only (was) available from Google store. Ordered successfully yesterday when preorder opened. But it’s now out of stock and don’t know when it’s going to have stock back.

All other places like carriers, Amazon, Best Buy, B&H etc they only offer 64 GB in orange. May be it’s google store exclusive but it’s weird.

710e8b7766b8f8ab8db6e653a06cd68b.jpg

duratime

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
At least in US it’s only (was) available from Google store. Ordered successfully yesterday when preorder opened. But it’s now out of stock and don’t know when it’s going to have stock back.

All other places like carriers, Amazon, Best Buy, B&H etc they only offer 64 GB in orange. May be it’s google store exclusive but it’s weird.

I have that exact same order.

Torisen1

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site

The Pixel 3 XL couldn't originally be traded in right at launch so I had to wait and have a delivery date of November 21-22. Might be a good thing if reviews are not stellar but I really wish I had an October delivery date lol.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
The Pixel 3 XL couldn't originally be traded in right at launch so I had to wait and have a delivery date of November 21-22. Might be a good thing if reviews are not stellar but I really wish I had an October delivery date lol.

Amazon had them still for delivery next Wednesday but even they are out of stock now for the 128 GB XL models.

I do have 2 orders, Orange 4XL from google store and White 4 XL from Amazon. Both delivering next Wednesday. I’m undecided which color to keep so that i can cancel one if the orders. Leaning towards canceling google store one since amazon gift card is much preferable than google store. If Amazon sold the 128 GB orange XL, it would have been easy decision. It now comes down to do i prefer amazon or the orange color

onthecouchagain

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Because Limited Edition. So cool, Google, making your device harder to get when the lineup has historically sold poorly. This makes Pixel fans so happy.

Chris5626

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Years ago I used to run a few video game stores and back then 'limited edition' hardware usually meant it was superior rather than inferior to the regular hardware.

I understand that in some markets the 128gb orange is available but it seems to me like it would make more sense if the limited edition version had more storage rather than less, make it a 256gb as an example rather than 64gb only.

That way if you just want the phone as is you have the black and white to choose from, if you want a limited edition version then you get an exclusive colour but at a premium because it has more storage.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze