almath

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Got my case today.
f927b114947baafd925c3efd7d419a46.jpg

Pixelfan56

Oct 13, 2017
Visit site
I actually bought an otter box symmetry, which I may return if it’s too bulky when it gets here... anyone have experience with these?

bkrickles

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
For Nexus 6P and Pixel 2xl, my favorite case was the Rhinoshield bumper case.
When I got the Pixel 3xl last year, I got the fabric case, the Bellroy and a couple of others that were all good, but I found myself missing the Rhinoshield. I ordered too many cases early on that I couldn't bring myself to spend any more on the bumper case, especially since I knew I'd only probably keep the phone a year.
Of course, I preordered the 4xl on the 15th in white and should receive it by the 24th.
The phone looks so damn nice in pics and video that I don't really want to hide it with a case, so I'm waiting for Rhinoshield to come out with their bumper case and, in the meantime I just ordered the spigen liquid crystal, the esr essential zero and the esr mimic cases from amazon.
I should have them by today and I'll decide which one (or maybe 2) that I'll use until the Rhinoshield comes out.
All three are very thin and offer little protection, but should show off the phone a little when I'm out. I'll probably keep it naked some other times as it feels great in the hand (saw it at BB).
Also, and this is part of the addiction, I'll probably use my google credit to get another fabric case in bluish as that just looks like a very cool color.
Very excited to receive my new 4xl this week. I know it's not the huge upgrade from the 3xl but it's enough for me and I'm checking order status almost every hour.

ctk4949

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Here are some coupon codes for ESR Cases for Pixel 4/XL...enjoy!!

Pixel 4:
ESR Metal Kickstand Case, Clear www.amazon.com/dp/B07WYYDDYT 20% Coupon Code: YYEWIX3H

ESR Essential Zero Soft TPU Case, Clear www.amazon.com/dp/B07WYYDZTL 20% Coupon Code: F2N6DUNN

ESR Mimic Series Tempered Glass Case , Clear www.amazon.com/dp/B07WYYD3WB 20% Coupon Code: UI6GFPSP

ESR Tempered-Glass Edge-to-Edge Screen Protector, 2-Pack www.amazon.com/dp/B07X4GBBHR 20% Coupon Code: 46HGDZ9O

Pixel 4XL:
ESR Metal Kickstand Case, Clear www.amazon.com/dp/B07X2JDM7L 20% Coupon Code: F8R72K6O

ESR Essential Zero Soft TPU Case, Clear www.amazon.com/dp/B07WZDWFN1 20% Coupon Code: 4X7NAEF8

ESR Mimic Series Tempered Glass Case, Clear www.amazon.com/dp/B07WZDWM6H 20% Coupon Code: 99TV34ZG

ESR Tempered-Glass Edge-to-Edge Screen Protector, 2-Pack www.amazon.com/dp/B07X4DNRC2 20% Coupon Code: ZZNHDQYA

PaulQ

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site

PandemicJester

Oct 22, 2019
Visit site
Got my phone. Put on my case. It doesn't fit right. Cut out for camera is not aligned. Returning. Don't buy this:

Temdan Designed for Google Pixel 4 XL Case, HD Clear Soft TPU Protective Case Anti-Scratch and Anti-Slip Transparent Fit Case Compatible for Google Pixel 4 XL (2019)- Clear
https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07YFC2NQP/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Other than that, nice case. Never ran into this before. Picking a different one.

Dang, that sucks. I got the same case too!
Do you think they're all like that?

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I got the

ESR Mimic Case Compatible for The Pixel 4 Case, 9H Tempered Glass Back Cover [Mimics The Glass Back][Scratch-Resistant] + Soft Silicone Bumper [Shock Absorption] for The Google Pixel 4(2019), Clear

off Amazon

Attachments

• pixel4xl.jpg
    pixel4xl.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 51

bkrickles

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
I received the esr essential zero, esr mimic and spigen liquid crystal yesterday and my new 4xl will be arriving tomorrow.
Literally 5 minutes after getting them I saw that there were coupon codes for 20% off the esr cases.
As great as amazon is, in the past they were unwilling to give me that money back when lower prices appeared.
So, I reordered the 2 esr cases at the lower price and initiated returns on the higher priced ones.
Anyway, all 3 seem nice but I'm waiting to throw them on the 4xl to see which I like the best. My plan is to keep just 1 of the 3 (it's possible I could keep 2), get the fabric case with my credit and wait for the rhinoshield bumper case, which has been a favorite of mine since the nexus 6P.

bkrickles

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
Are the rhinoshield bumper case still super slippery?? I had it for my Pixel 2 XL and had to sand down the edges.

I had it for the Nexus 6P, 2xl and 3xl. They all started out a little slippery, but after a little wear (a week or 2) I found them to start to get a little matte feel and it would continue to get better and better.
They definitely saved me a few times as I've dropped my phone onto concrete from 4+ feet and only the bumper got dinged.
It's also a little slimmer now compared to the 2xl version.
I want to show off the clearly white, so it will probably become my daily once it becomes available.

ctk4949

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
I had it for the Nexus 6P, 2xl and 3xl. They all started out a little slippery, but after a little wear (a week or 2) I found them to start to get a little matte feel and it would continue to get better and better.
They definitely saved me a few times as I've dropped my phone onto concrete from 4+ feet and only the bumper got dinged.
It's also a little slimmer now compared to the 2xl version.
I want to show off the clearly white, so it will probably become my daily once it becomes available.

Hmmm thanks, maybe ill give it a try for my 1+7pro

Ben_70

May 31, 2017
Visit site
Just what exactly is the holdup with rhinoshield? They make a piece of hard rubber! They've known about the P4 for months. Folks are receiving their Pixels. Cmon rhino, get your act together!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty