Got my case today.
    Where's the phone? Somebody stole your phone.........
    almath and xzell like this.
    10-19-2019 04:02 PM
    This is the one I ordered:

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e?...token=aVzDqtLc

I've been using one on my Pixel 3 XL and I love it!
    I gotta say I’ve used speck before and that extra grip rocks! Too bad they don’t make a grippy clear case - I must show off my orange!
    nelamvr6 likes this.
    10-20-2019 04:26 PM
    I actually bought an otter box symmetry, which I may return if it’s too bulky when it gets here... anyone have experience with these?
    10-21-2019 05:48 AM
    For Nexus 6P and Pixel 2xl, my favorite case was the Rhinoshield bumper case.
    When I got the Pixel 3xl last year, I got the fabric case, the Bellroy and a couple of others that were all good, but I found myself missing the Rhinoshield. I ordered too many cases early on that I couldn't bring myself to spend any more on the bumper case, especially since I knew I'd only probably keep the phone a year.
    Of course, I preordered the 4xl on the 15th in white and should receive it by the 24th.
    The phone looks so damn nice in pics and video that I don't really want to hide it with a case, so I'm waiting for Rhinoshield to come out with their bumper case and, in the meantime I just ordered the spigen liquid crystal, the esr essential zero and the esr mimic cases from amazon.
    I should have them by today and I'll decide which one (or maybe 2) that I'll use until the Rhinoshield comes out.
    All three are very thin and offer little protection, but should show off the phone a little when I'm out. I'll probably keep it naked some other times as it feels great in the hand (saw it at BB).
    Also, and this is part of the addiction, I'll probably use my google credit to get another fabric case in bluish as that just looks like a very cool color.
    Very excited to receive my new 4xl this week. I know it's not the huge upgrade from the 3xl but it's enough for me and I'm checking order status almost every hour.
    10-21-2019 07:25 AM
    Got this one for my Missus...
    Caseology Solid Flex Crystal, Google Pixel 4 XL Case, Designed for Google Pixel 4 xl (Crystal Clear) https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07X7JWC...cUvbUpU6673254
    10-21-2019 07:38 AM
    I got the spigen Ultra Thin....I do not like covered buttons...
    deacon33 likes this.
    10-21-2019 01:59 PM
    Here are some coupon codes for ESR Cases for Pixel 4/XL...enjoy!!

Pixel 4:
    ESR Metal Kickstand Case, Clear www.amazon.com/dp/B07WYYDDYT 20% Coupon Code: YYEWIX3H

ESR Essential Zero Soft TPU Case, Clear www.amazon.com/dp/B07WYYDZTL 20% Coupon Code: F2N6DUNN

ESR Mimic Series Tempered Glass Case , Clear www.amazon.com/dp/B07WYYD3WB 20% Coupon Code: UI6GFPSP

ESR Tempered-Glass Edge-to-Edge Screen Protector, 2-Pack www.amazon.com/dp/B07X4GBBHR 20% Coupon Code: 46HGDZ9O

Pixel 4XL:
    ESR Metal Kickstand Case, Clear www.amazon.com/dp/B07X2JDM7L 20% Coupon Code: F8R72K6O

ESR Essential Zero Soft TPU Case, Clear www.amazon.com/dp/B07WZDWFN1 20% Coupon Code: 4X7NAEF8

ESR Mimic Series Tempered Glass Case, Clear www.amazon.com/dp/B07WZDWM6H 20% Coupon Code: 99TV34ZG

ESR Tempered-Glass Edge-to-Edge Screen Protector, 2-Pack www.amazon.com/dp/B07X4DNRC2 20% Coupon Code: ZZNHDQYA
    10-21-2019 02:36 PM
    Got my phone. Put on my case. It doesn't fit right. Cut out for camera is not aligned. Returning. Don't buy this:

Temdan Designed for Google Pixel 4 XL Case, HD Clear Soft TPU Protective Case Anti-Scratch and Anti-Slip Transparent Fit Case Compatible for Google Pixel 4 XL (2019)- Clear
    https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Other than that, nice case. Never ran into this before. Picking a different one.
    10-21-2019 11:48 PM
    Got my phone. Put on my case. It doesn't fit right. Cut out for camera is not aligned. Returning. Don't buy this:

Temdan Designed for Google Pixel 4 XL Case, HD Clear Soft TPU Protective Case Anti-Scratch and Anti-Slip Transparent Fit Case Compatible for Google Pixel 4 XL (2019)- Clear
    https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Other than that, nice case. Never ran into this before. Picking a different one.
    Dang, that sucks. I got the same case too!
    Do you think they're all like that?
    10-22-2019 02:12 AM
    I got the

ESR Mimic Case Compatible for The Pixel 4 Case, 9H Tempered Glass Back Cover [Mimics The Glass Back][Scratch-Resistant] + Soft Silicone Bumper [Shock Absorption] for The Google Pixel 4(2019), Clear

off Amazon
    Attached Thumbnails Pixel 4/4 XL Cases. What did you get?-pixel4xl.jpg  
    10-22-2019 05:25 AM
    I received the esr essential zero, esr mimic and spigen liquid crystal yesterday and my new 4xl will be arriving tomorrow.
    Literally 5 minutes after getting them I saw that there were coupon codes for 20% off the esr cases.
    As great as amazon is, in the past they were unwilling to give me that money back when lower prices appeared.
    So, I reordered the 2 esr cases at the lower price and initiated returns on the higher priced ones.
    Anyway, all 3 seem nice but I'm waiting to throw them on the 4xl to see which I like the best. My plan is to keep just 1 of the 3 (it's possible I could keep 2), get the fabric case with my credit and wait for the rhinoshield bumper case, which has been a favorite of mine since the nexus 6P.
    10-22-2019 08:04 AM
    wait for the rhinoshield bumper case, which has been a favorite of mine since the nexus 6P.
    Are the rhinoshield bumper case still super slippery?? I had it for my Pixel 2 XL and had to sand down the edges.
    10-22-2019 08:59 AM
    Are the rhinoshield bumper case still super slippery?? I had it for my Pixel 2 XL and had to sand down the edges.
    I had it for the Nexus 6P, 2xl and 3xl. They all started out a little slippery, but after a little wear (a week or 2) I found them to start to get a little matte feel and it would continue to get better and better.
    They definitely saved me a few times as I've dropped my phone onto concrete from 4+ feet and only the bumper got dinged.
    It's also a little slimmer now compared to the 2xl version.
    I want to show off the clearly white, so it will probably become my daily once it becomes available.
    10-22-2019 09:18 AM
    I had it for the Nexus 6P, 2xl and 3xl. They all started out a little slippery, but after a little wear (a week or 2) I found them to start to get a little matte feel and it would continue to get better and better.
    They definitely saved me a few times as I've dropped my phone onto concrete from 4+ feet and only the bumper got dinged.
    It's also a little slimmer now compared to the 2xl version.
    I want to show off the clearly white, so it will probably become my daily once it becomes available.
    Hmmm thanks, maybe ill give it a try for my 1+7pro
    10-22-2019 09:22 AM
    Just what exactly is the holdup with rhinoshield? They make a piece of hard rubber! They've known about the P4 for months. Folks are receiving their Pixels. Cmon rhino, get your act together!
    insert-logic-here likes this.
    10-22-2019 04:04 PM
    BTW, did anyone get the zagg glass vision+ screen protector?
    10-22-2019 10:10 PM
    10-23-2019 12:32 PM
    I got the Spigen Ultra Hybrid, Clear and pre-ordered the Moment Case.
    10-23-2019 01:37 PM
    I opted again for a Spigen Thin Fit. I like it as I have had it on all my phones. I do wish it were a bit more 'tacky'. When I set it on my laptop and it has a slight incline it will slide off, which is really bad if it hits the floor. I think thats because of the camera bump. Oh well. I'll keep it.

I will have to order a moment case for my lenses though.
    10-23-2019 03:00 PM
    I got the Spigen Ultra Hybrid, Clear and pre-ordered the Moment Case.
    I ordered this as well and it is a nice case just wish it was a tad thinner though honestly.

Really hoping that the Google Store will sell all the Bellroy leather case colors so I can use my $100 credit on one.
    10-24-2019 08:05 AM
    Anyone that has had the Google store fabric cases before? Do they provide any real protection? Anyone ever have both a Fabric case and the Bellroy leather case to compare?

I had the Bellroy leather on my Pixel 3XL and really like it but I like the blue fabric case a lot but only if it provides more than just scratch protection.
    10-24-2019 08:21 AM
    Anyone that has had the Google store fabric cases before? Do they provide any real protection? Anyone ever have both a Fabric case and the Bellroy leather case to compare?

I had the Bellroy leather on my Pixel 3XL and really like it but I like the blue fabric case a lot but only if it provides more than just scratch protection.
    I've had the fabric cases for both the 2xl and 3xl and I've got the bellroy for my 3xl (I'll be receiving my 4xl today yaaay).
    I love the fabric cases and plan on getting the bluish too. They do provide some protection, at least equal to the bellroy.
    If it means anything, and I guess it does, I definitely used the fabric more than bellroy. It adds a little more bulk but just looks and feels so good. So, if I had to pick one, I'd pick the fabric. Since I don't and I'll have $100 to spend from google before 1/31/2020, I may end up with both again.
    Hope that's helpful.
    Also, like they did with the 3xl, verizon wireless is selling the fabric cases currently for $29.99. A very nice 25% discount that I may have to take advantage of and use my credit on something else.
    10-24-2019 08:37 AM
    Thank you bkrickels. That is exactly what I was hoping to hear is that it has as much protection as the Bellroy. I have dropped the 3xl once or twice on my hardwood floors and the Bellroy has kept is safe thankfully. I think that is the total number of times I have dropped it too. I was just worried the Fabric case wouldn't provide any drop protection.

Good hear about Verizon. I get 25% off accessories with work I wonder if that discount will stack with the current price.
    10-24-2019 08:53 AM
    ordered a Spigen Ultra Hyprid and ESR Essential Zero case
    ricflairwoo2 likes this.
    10-24-2019 10:05 AM
    When I preordered my 4Xl I ordered the zagg glass elite visionguard screen protector, which fits great. And the fabric Case made by Google. I had the fabric case on my 2XL for 2 years. Held up great and provided good enough protection for what I needed. Yes I have dropped my phone with the fabric case on it and it protected it just fine.
    10-24-2019 03:33 PM
100 1234