Pixel 4/4 XL Cases. What did you get?

bcbbanga4l

Q&A Team
Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
Seen some cool new cases pop up well new to me like rhinos solid case and a few other companies. I'm interested in cases that allow you to switch your power button color. I like to make it white like my phone. Anyone use these yet? I am currently using the Spigen clear back one that has white button. Debating on the Google fabric one but worried about the carpet feel lol

bkrickles

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
I ordered my 4xl on launch day and purchased several cases and received a couple for free.
For the first month or so I'd switch every couple of days to see what I liked best.
And then I received my rhinoshield bumper and it basically hasn't come off since.
It's the same for me almost every time. I just like it the best and if they had it ready when the pixels launched, I'd probably save myself some money because I wouldn't be forced to buy other cases while I wait for rhinoshield to make there bumpers available.
Such new age problems. Lmao!!

midnightrider20

Feb 11, 2020
Visit site
is anyone using incipio dual pro for their P4XL?

I am still looking for a protective case without adding much bulk. Currently I have, ESR mimic, Google fabric case, moment photo case, spigen ultra hybrid and speck presidio grip. I have small issues with these. right now I'm using and getting used to the speck grip.

I was wondering how the speck grip compares to the incipio dual pro in terms of thickness. Or am I already good with the speck grip.

Thank You

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
I got this case and I really like it. It's the Poetic Guardian case. It's the only case that has a clear back, screen protector, and flap for the charging port at a reasonable price, $13. But the screen protector has an oil slick effect but only when the lights indoors hit it. Outside in natural light there is nothing. Anyone know why?
2ac06755a5220a0ea9fbcf1dfbc061ff.jpg
48531b33361f0d28be55a51d905f4b6a.jpg

Last edited:

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I got this case and I really like it. It's the Poetic Guardian case. It's the only case that has a clear back, screen protector, and flap for the charging port at a reasonable price, $13. But the screen protector has an oil slick effect but only when I the lights indoors hit it. Outside in natural light there is nothing. Anyone know why?
2ac06755a5220a0ea9fbcf1dfbc061ff.jpg
48531b33361f0d28be55a51d905f4b6a.jpg

This is an awesome case. Love it!

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
This is an awesome case. Love it!
I must admit it has been a really good case. The screen protector as far as performance is spot on. I just was trying to figure out why in florescent lighting does it show a rainbow effect? But when I'm in direct sunlight I don't see it. I'm sure there is a logical explanation. But, other than that this case is one of the best I have ever purchased and it was only $13.

Russ Huffman

Dec 9, 2019
Visit site
I'm one of those that likes a holster. I hate putting these smart phones in the pocket of my jeans. Anyway, I got the following from Amazon. Reviews indicate that several popular covers can be substituted for the one that comes with it, and still works with the holster. But I found the one that came with it quite acceptable, so never tried another.

Exactly as listed on Amazon.
Encased Pixel 4 XL Belt Clip Case (Thin Armor) Slim Grip Cover with Holster

Bkdodger1

Jun 27, 2019
Visit site
Sometimes I feel like I don't need a screen protector. But I'm nervous not having one now.

I always go no screen protector but when I use phone without case I don’t like the idea of the micro scratches ..I picked up the Zagg from Verizon 50% off recently and I feel more confident with it ..