Google.com shipping thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

strikeIII

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
Just got an email confirmation from Google that my Pixel 4 has been shipped. Should arrive between the 22nd and 23rd.

Edit: FedEx tracking states Delivery by end of day tomorrow the 22nd.

BCWARE

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
I am hoping that my November 12 ship date is updated. Wife got hers delivered this morning but that was from AT&T.

insert-logic-here

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
It's killing me. Ordered on launch day and have a delivery date of Nov 20! Please, Google, for the love of all that is good and holy in this world... don't make me wait an entire MONTH after everyone else to get my phone! LOL I mean... I did order ON LAUNCH DAY!!!!! I COMMITTED TO YOU EARLY!!! I didn't wait for the reviews... or to actually hold one. I took a chance on you! Reward me! hahaha

BrwnSuga3

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Received an email from Google that my device has shipped with On Trac...ugh I hate them LOL hopefully I'll see it by Thursday :)

dmxjago

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Just received a text that a Fed ex package coming from Carol Stream, IL is scheduled for delivery on wed 10/23 I think it's the pixel 4 xl but no other info available yet. I'm not expecting any other packages except for the case i order which is scheduled for the 26th. Also it's requiring a signature so that's why I assume it's the pixel. I'll probably have a better idea tomorrow once they update it. Excited to get the panda xl model.

BCWARE

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
it was FedEx but it wasn't overnight I guess got a notification on Friday I think that it been shipped and it got here today so I guess technically that is overnight even though it took the weekend

dmxjago

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Yup it was my Pixel 4 that shipped I just got the email confirmation. I have until nov 5th to add the added protection plan for $149 which covers 1 extra year of warranty (which I don't care about since I upgrade my phone every year), but it does provide 2 claims for accidental damage. I wonder if that is worth it, then maybe I won't feel paranoid and actually use the phone without a case. That being said with the added care plan don't you still have to pay like $100 out of pocket to get the phone repaired?

dmxjago

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Yup it was my Pixel 4 that shipped I just got the email confirmation. I have until nov 5th to add the added protection plan for $149 which covers 1 extra year of warranty (which I don't care about since I upgrade my phone every year), but it does provide 2 claims for accidental damage. I wonder if that is worth it, then maybe I won't feel paranoid and actually use the phone without a case. That being said with the added care plan don't you still have to pay like $100 out of pocket to get the phone repaired?

Well answered my own question it looks like you need to buy the protection plan for $149 + every time you need to use it you have to pay another $149 for pixel 4 xl phones outch.. that's basically $300 that it would cost just for one use not worth it IMHO rather just throw a case on it.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Is that something new or a different warranty? It the past if you ordered from Google you could only add it at the time of sale.

dmxjago

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Is that something new or a different warranty? It the past if you ordered from Google you could only add it at the time of sale.

Yeah, I remember that as well, I think it's new. Even my confirmation email has a link to review and add it now if I want and it gives me until Nov 5th. So they must have made some changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davisongeorge