Google.com shipping thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

strikeIII

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
Is that something new or a different warranty? It the past if you ordered from Google you could only add it at the time of sale.
You were always able to add the protection plan within the return policy. I did this for my 2XL. I had to call them to add it though. You couldn't do it on the site at the time.

dmxjago

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
You were always able to add the protection plan within the return policy. I did this for my 2XL. I had to call them to add it though. You couldn't do it on the site at the time.

Not sure this is true, because I tried to add the protection to my pixel 3 xl after I ordered it and evenwhen I received it I wasn't able to add it. I even spoke with support and they told me if I wanted it I'd have to return my pixel3 XL and purchase a new one and then add the protection plan.

Lobwedgephil

Trusted Member
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
Not sure this is true, because I tried to add the protection to my pixel 3 xl after I ordered it and evenwhen I received it I wasn't able to add it. I even spoke with support and they told me if I wanted it I'd have to return my pixel3 XL and purchase a new one and then add the protection plan.

Correct, I even had to reorder my Pixel 2 XL because of this.

Torisen1

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
Original estimated delivery date, November 21-22. Just received an email that my Pixel 4 XL Oh So Orange 128gb will be delivered on October 24th by end of the day.

strikeIII

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
Damn that sucks. I guess I got lucky.

ezdoit

Sep 20, 2019
Visit site

Sometimes it depends who you talk to as to what can be done. I am not convinced all customer service reps are on the same page. Sometimes I wonder if they are in the same book.

hal1

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
Shipped Ordered right after presentation, Orange 64, shipped 10/21, delivery 10/22 according to Non-Trac.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance