MKBHD Review is Out. Google can NOT be happy lol

kolyan2k

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
Google acknowledged it's a bug they are fixing .. I expect it won't be this way for long for iPhone pics

So they will count it towards the storage even though the file size is actually smaller then Googles compressed high quality JPEG? :)

Makes zero sense lol. Doesn't sound like it's a bug, more like a feature that Google should use and enable for everyone

Bkdodger1

Jun 27, 2019
Visit site
So they will count it towards the storage even though the file size is actually smaller then Googles compressed high quality JPEG? :)

Makes zero sense lol. Doesn't sound like it's a bug, more like a feature that Google should use and enable for everyone
Haha a bug for them

SupraLB

Oct 28, 2015
Visit site

Truth!

eak1570

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
I really don't trust MKBHD or any YouTuber because they use the phone different than average people and always complain about stupid thing like Bazel or high refresh rate screen which is no one care in everyday use.

I have S10+ and iPhone XS max and OnePlus 7 pro and I haven't seen any big difference when I scrolled on website and I am currently used Pixel 2XL panda and I never have problem with top and bottom Bazel..and my pixel 2 xl battery s still easily last all day with around 5-6 SOT which is good enough for normal people.

I am really like the look of pixel 4 xl and definitely get one if maybe $200 off..

I just want Google or any company just make a good smart phone for normal people don't listen to stupid YouTuber that prefer a lot of gimmick stuff..

Last edited:

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
You're def. in the minority on that one lol.
I'm also with him and in the minority of can't really differentiate the 90hz from normal. Couldn't with OP7 pro earlier, got my 7T today and can't make out any difference with that as well compared to other phones.

But yes majority of people do seem to easily spot the difference but there are some who can't see the difference. If a phone doesn't have high refresh rate screen I'm absolutely fine with it

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm also with him and in the minority of can't really differentiate the 90hz from normal. Couldn't with OP7 pro earlier, got my 7T today and can't make out any difference with that as well compared to other phones.

But yes majority of people do seem to easily spot the difference but there are some who can't see the difference. If a phone doesn't have high refresh rate screen I'm absolutely fine with it

Oh yeah not saying people won't be fine with it. I am using a iPhone 11 Pro Max .. def. not 90.. but I have seen the 90 in person and I can see the difference and would absolutely love to have it.

If I got the Pixel 4 I would do what MKBHD did and force 90Hz at all time.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Oh yeah not saying people won't be fine with it. I am using a iPhone 11 Pro Max .. def. not 90.. but I have seen the 90 in person and I can see the difference and would absolutely love to have it.

If I got the Pixel 4 I would do what MKBHD did and force 90Hz at all time.
That's what I do on my 1+7pro , takes little bit battery hit but worth it to me .

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I really like the 90Hz refresh on my OP7 Pro. It's not dramatically different from a 60Hz screen but I do notice it. Having said that, it doesn't distract from phones with 60hz screens, especially after you use them for a while.

My concern was when MKBHD said that the P4 XL didn't change form 90 to 60Hz well and he had to force 90Hz. I hope this isn't something I notice a lot when I get mine. The OP7 Pro auto switches and I never notice it.

DJM626

Oct 18, 2015
Visit site
In terms of battery life issues, Google with come up with some excuse such as the software isn't optimized yet or all of the apps are not optimized to see the full potential of how good the battery life can be. They won't admit to it of course, just like they didn't with the memory management issues on the last one.

anthonium

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Wow this has gone off the rails super fast lol

But not as fast as the Pixel 4's battery life! Ooooh!

Couldn't resist.

Despite whatever the reviews are saying the fact is nothing is going to change what the phones currently have hardware wise. Perhaps there will be some battery improvements seen with future updates but there's only so much that can be done.

This is it folks, these are the Pixel 4 phones. Take it or leave it. Love it or hate it.

Torisen1

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
I am impressed with what Apple has done with batteries this year, a little jelly even but I'm still getting the Pixel 4 XL just because it's what "I" like 😎. Well that and I have plenty of chargers 😜

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I am impressed with what Apple has done with batteries this year, a little jelly even but I'm still getting the Pixel 4 XL just because it's what "I" like ??????. Well that and I have plenty of chargers ??????

Speaking of chargers I really need to invest in some wireless chargers around the house... so many people say they do that and love it. I usually only have one lol.

Torisen1

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
Speaking of chargers I really need to invest in some wireless chargers around the house... so many people say they do that and love it. I usually only have one lol.

I'm usually covered well with my charger at home, Android Auto on the go and a Pixel stand at work. I may get an extra Pixel stand to put at my best friends place.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc