Show us your photo(s)!

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I know people are starting to get their devices so... we need a thread to share photos! :).

jamezr

Trusted Member
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
First pic with the P4 XL
Kinda dark in the room
4883c8a0a931ec1d14c5efda17c19cae.jpg

dmxjago

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Awesome review! Imagine if the Pixel 4 has a wide angle lens also, Astrophotography in wide angle will be even more amazing!
Totally agree. I'm certain pixel 5 will finally be the ultimate pixel phone with little to no compromises as far as the camera hardware and battery life.

klau25

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
Totally agree. I'm certain pixel 5 will finally be the ultimate pixel phone with little to no compromises as far as the camera hardware and battery life.

haha, i think that been mentioned for every Nexus/Pixel phone. We are still waiting for the top secret UltraPixel right? haha.

jamezr

Trusted Member
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Doesn't seem that clear is it because the forum compresses the image? It says it's only 43kb size assuming that's the case. Nice doggy you got there.

The forum really compressed the heck out of it. It is really clear and detailed on my phone :)

dmxjago

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Here is a selfie portrait sample. Trying to hold the phone without a case (waiting on the grey Google Fabric case too come in on Tuesday) while juggling my 3 year old, holding the dog leash with the dog and the bag if while using the volume button to snap the shot. Over all happy with the outcome especially because how hard it was to remain completely still.
e4743eaff59ee615f3a4b8340f7b6cf9.jpg

dmxjago

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
I tried to do Astrophotography, but failed a bit. So it was pitch black in my backyard, freezing and after a couple of minutes i had no clue if it was working or not so I moved and went around to see what it was doing and there was like 43 seconds left so I went back in front of the camera. I think that messed up the shot. Either way just wanted to share it and I did not want to do a redo tonight because it's freezing and couldn't feel my fingers lol. I'll try again tomorrow and be more prepared and probably take some shots of tree/stars.
238d0fc37a20f794224cd9ba0d98696c.jpg

dmxjago

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
I tried to do Astrophotography, but failed a bit. So it was pitch black in my backyard, freezing and after a couple of minutes i had no clue if it was working or not so I moved and went around to see what it was doing and there was like 43 seconds left so I went back in front of the camera. I think that messed up the shot. Either way just wanted to share it and I did not want to do a redo tonight because it's freezing and couldn't feel my fingers lol. I'll try again tomorrow and be more prepared and probably take some shots of tree/stars.
238d0fc37a20f794224cd9ba0d98696c.jpg
Here is take 2. Decided to try it again via the front of my house. Snapped it and left it taking the pic while I stood looking at it through the front glass door. This time there were 2 street lights so not sure if that messes up the shot or not. This is my first time and still trying to figure this out never even heard the Astrophotography term until now lol. P.S since I'm not a paid VIP member I can upload the highest resolution.
93cdef4271b79516993647cfbd281ff1.jpg

N4Newbie

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Here is a selfie portrait sample. Trying to hold the phone without a case (waiting on the grey Google Fabric case too come in on Tuesday) while juggling my 3 year old, holding the dog leash with the dog and the bag if while using the volume button to snap the shot. Over all happy with the outcome especially because how hard it was to remain completely still.

e4743eaff59ee615f3a4b8340f7b6cf9.jpg

IMHO, there are only a few photos in this thread that are worthy of the "great pic" tag. Many of them look like they came from a few generations back (in phone cameras, that is).

But, this one is phenomenally excellent. :)

aggie

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
View attachment 312158

IMHO, there are only a few photos in this thread that are worthy of the "great pic" tag. Many of them look like they came from a few generations back (in phone cameras, that is).

But, this one is phenomenally excellent. :)

Agree with you that is a really good pic however, I think the ac app and tapatalk apps pretty aggressively compress the posted pictures and what you see posted doesn't do justice to the pics the P4 takes. I'm using it beside the iPhone 11 Pro Max and Note 10+ and it is every bit as good as them both and better in some scenarios.

dmxjago

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Agree with you that is a really good pic however, I think the ac app and tapatalk apps pretty aggressively compress the posted pictures and what you see posted doesn't do justice to the pics the P4 takes. I'm using it beside the iPhone 11 Pro Max and Note 10+ and it is every bit as good as them both and better in some scenarios.
Correct the picture I have on the phone looks significantly better. The Tapatalk app I use unless you have the paid VIP membership it compressed it to lower resolution. I don't use the AC app because with Tapatalk I get to use one app for all my forums.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey