I love my pixel 4xl

Lefank

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
I have seen a lot of negative press, after 1 day I absolutely love my new phone. Coming from the pixel 3xl I love this phone better in every way including not missing the finger print scanner like I thought I would. My battery has been great, I'm at 54 percent after being on it a lot. Just gonna put this out there! This phone is the bomb so far!

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I have seen a lot of negative press, after 1 day I absolutely love my new phone. Coming from the pixel 3xl I love this phone better in every way including not missing the finger print scanner like I thought I would. My battery has been great, I'm at 54 percent after being on it a lot. Just gonna put this out there! This phone is the bomb so far!
I'm glad your liking it, I will get one shortly:)

aggie

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
I'm missing the fingerprint sensor. The face unlock worked great for me all day today. Now laying in bed in the dark it is not working. Wish they would have left the fingerprint sensor so you could have that option as well. Other than that it's been pretty good. Looking forward to giving the camera a try tomorrow.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I'm missing the fingerprint sensor. The face unlock worked great for me all day today. Now laying in bed in the dark it is not working. Wish they would have left the fingerprint sensor so you could have that option as well. Other than that it's been pretty good. Looking forward to giving the camera a try tomorrow.
Anything can enable in settings for to work in the dark?

Lefank

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
I also love the new assistant and being able to continue the conversation... Was waiting for them to finally add that without having to keep saying "hey Google"

Lefank

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
The screen is bright in my opinion, I feel like it's brighter as well but it could be just me. I seriously freaking love this phone. Also, I have the white one in a caseology clear case with the black strip all around the edge. It's a nice case for now!

dmxjago

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Anything can enable in settings for to work in the dark?
Supposedly has a infrared sensor to be able to detect your face in the dark.

On another note mine is scheduled to arrive tomorrow. Just received and update from fedex that the shipment is in PA right outside of NJ where I live.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Supposedly has a infrared sensor to be able to detect your face in the dark.

On another note mine is scheduled to arrive tomorrow. Just received and update from fedex that the shipment is in PA right outside of NJ where I live.
Gotcha, sweet in same state as me

lkennard

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Is the cell reception any better? I also have a 3XL but I came from a Motorola phone and got much better coverage with that. I'm toying with the idea of trading my Z Play in for the $450 and getting the 4XL.

Lefank

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
Good question, I haven't noticed cell problems with the 3 so I can't compare them. My service is great with both phones.

klau25

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
Good to hear you like the battery, but when you said you used it a lot and still have 54% left, how many hour of use is that? SOT?