Hello,

My new pixel 4xl is working great except for 2 reasons. The main one being I don't get turn by turn voice navigation. I get no voice at all when navigating. COnsidering I drive for Uber on the side this is very bad.

I checked all settings and they are all correct as far as I can tell - play over bluetooth and everything is on. Doesn't matter if I am on BT or not, nothing. I've tried rebooting of course.

Second smaller issue is no audio sound goes off when What's App messages come through, it just vibrates. I've checked all those settings in Apps & NOtifications and they all look good. What gives?
    10-29-2019 03:21 PM
    Hello,

My new pixel 4xl is working great except for 2 reasons. The main one being I don't get turn by turn voice navigation. I get no voice at all when navigating. COnsidering I drive for Uber on the side this is very bad.

I checked all settings and they are all correct as far as I can tell - play over bluetooth and everything is on. Doesn't matter if I am on BT or not, nothing. I've tried rebooting of course.

Second smaller issue is no audio sound goes off when What's App messages come through, it just vibrates. I've checked all those settings in Apps & NOtifications and they all look good. What gives?
    Have you tried re-booting?
    10-29-2019 03:56 PM
    Hello,

You probably turned off/muted voice in the app, under app notifications, or on your volume toggle.
    10-30-2019 12:25 AM
    When you start the navigation, turn the volume up
    10-30-2019 05:57 AM