Is 4XL worth upgrading?

MrVeda

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
I sold my lagging 3XL for the Note10+ but lack of a real FPS is very frustrating on the new Note10+. Was thinking of going back to the 3XL for the fast unlock and simpler OS.

What are the main advantages of the 4XL for all those who upgraded from the 3XL?

The amazing screen on the Note10+ is the only thing keeping me from selling it!

Is the 4XL a huge upgrade from the 3XL?

Thx in advance!

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
If you weren't happy with 3 XL then 4 XL is similar but with upgraded specs, screen and few little nice things. The experience is similar to 3 XL but better since it's a newer phone. It does run better than 3 XL as it should, thanks to more RAM and high refresh screen.

Also, there is no fingerprint on 4 XL so there's that if it's a blocker.

And also, be ready to be told that you are downgrading from Note 10 to Pixel 4 and it's hard to imagine why anyone would do that

strikeIII

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
If you weren't happy with 3 XL then 4 XL is similar but with upgraded specs, screen and few little nice things. The experience is similar to 3 XL but better since it's a newer phone. It does run better than 3 XL as it should, thanks to more RAM and high refresh screen.

Also, there is no fingerprint on 4 XL as well so there's that if it's a blocker.

And also, be ready to be told that you are downgrading from Note 10 to Pixel 4 and it's hard to imagine why anyone would do that

This^

But Downgrading or downsizing is not neccesarily a bad thing. The Note 10+ is priced high because it simply has so many more features. Not everyone needs all those features tho. The Note devices continue to be my primary because I use the spen and dex a lot. Among other features. The Pixel 4 definitely has better photos but nothing drastically better. Video is better on the Note tho.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
This^

But Downgrading or downsizing is not neccesarily a bad thing. The Note 10+ is priced high because it simply has so many more features. Not everyone needs all those features tho. The Note devices continue to be my primary because I use the spen and dex a lot. Among other features. The Pixel 4 definitely has better photos but nothing drastically better. Video is better on the Note tho.
Yeah I meant as a sacarstic comment since many people don't understand different people prefer and value different things

LeoRex

Retired Moderator
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
There really aren't any huge year to year upgrades anymore. Is there 4 better than the 3? Yes. Is it miles better than the 3? Probably not.

Guyinbox

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
I played with the 4xl at TMobile, and it really felt like i was using my 3xl. You'll notice improvements in some areas I'm sure, but it was enough that I'm going to hold off on upgrading.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae