Hi guys,

which fast charge / quick charge type C cable will you recommend for Pixel 4XL ?

Many thanks
    11-18-2019 06:39 AM
    Hi guys,

which fast charge / quick charge type C cable will you recommend for Pixel 4XL ?

Many thanks
    If I'm buying 3rd party cables it's typically by Anker.
    11-18-2019 07:50 AM
    Any decent ones. I prefer braided cables - the connectors used on them appear to be better quality. (And I can't argue with strikell - Anker is a good company. I've bought a few things from them and have never been disappointed. But the cheaper braided cab;es seem to be just about as good.)

Just remember, though - you don't want length in a power cable, unless you also get wire diameter. A 10 foot cable using the same wires as needed for a 3 foot cable will waste a lot of power, and take longer to charge the phone. (There's no such thing as a "quick charge cable" - a charging cable has only 2 wires. A Type-C to Type-A has 4 - 2 for power, 2 for data. A Type-C to Type C has more, for the other signals handled by Type-C. But even a charging cable, if the wires [the individual wires, not the whole cable] are thick enough, is fine for slow or fast charging. Since the manufacturers don't normally advertise the wire gauge, you have to depend on their integrity. Anker is a bit expensive - I use https://www.amazon.com/CableCreation...cUvbUpU6692606 It's cheaper than the Anker equivalent, but it's good. (If there's no measurable temperature rise in the cable during fast charging, it's thick enough.)
    11-18-2019 05:18 PM