returning iPhone xs for pixel 4 xl

farocco

Dec 27, 2016
Visit site
I took advantage of black Friday and just received my pixel. One thing I will lose is apple card. Anyone else return iPhone? Can't afford to pay for both.

areyes1631

Nov 2, 2019
Visit site
I tried all three new iPhones this year. Although the pro max had truly amazing battery life. I ended up with the pixel 4xl myself. I returned the iPhones and sold my note 10 plus.

SwitchBoardDj

Aug 21, 2019
Visit site
I ended up returning my iPhone 11 pro and grabbing a P4XL on black Friday too. I originally ordered one through my carrier at launch but then returned it because of the upcoming black Friday promotion.

I added a line to my Sprint account and bought the unlocked Pixel 4 XL via best Buy for $599.99 plus tax. Then cancelled the line once the next day. I just wanted to take advantage of the pricing lol.

mxmarcus

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Add a line to get the rebate and cancel it the next day is very smart way to take advantage of the extra discount

LeoRex

Retired Moderator
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Add a line to get the rebate and cancel it the next day is very smart way to take advantage of the extra discount
That's why a lot of those come with bill credits spread out over two years. I used to turn over BOGO phones that way... Get two phones for the price of one, sell both, keep one phone's price as profit... Even if you had to pay for a month or two of service before the rebate came, it was worth it.