They are just as good as Otterbox for less than half the price.

I can't believe that I get this amount of protection without compromising NFC, wireless charging, squeezing functions AND I can still get all of the functions of my Pixelstand!
    I am glad that there is no built- in screen protector So I can use tempered glass with the phone and case.
    The raised rubber and plastic bumpers around the screen offer superior protection and maximum grip. The back of the case is a thick plastic plate with just the right amount of bend to help defend against shattering falls.
    The back plate is raised high above the camera lens offering the same superior bumper protection the front screen enjoys. This armor, and it deserves to be called armor, is surprisingly easy to install, feels sturdy in the grip, and will not break your bank if you have to replace it.

It has a huge kick stand on the back to hold your phone up in portrait or movie view.

This case is not about being pretty looking and all about offering real protection for your device. A must have for mechanics and construction workers. This armor is not waterproof so make sure that your phone is. A thick rubber lip closes up on your USB charging port offering superior protection from debris. If you don't like it then you haven't lost much money. Pixelstand friendly but sometimes slips so you might have to play around with it to find the sweet spot

Price: 18.99 dollars
    Link to Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...cUvbUpU6703288
    strikeIII likes this.
    12-09-2019 01:47 AM
    They are giving away 200 cases for Christman

https://www.schnailcase.com/pages/ge...-case-for-free
    12-13-2019 06:20 PM
    Receiving my free case tomorrow. Can't wait.
    12-14-2019 11:40 PM
    Receiving my free case tomorrow. Can't wait.
    Cool, how does it work for ya?
    12-28-2019 08:58 PM