Has there been any update on when the new Assistant will work with a G Suite account on the phone? Would really like to try out the newer version.
    01-07-2020 08:18 PM
    I'm on the same boat as you. I was so excited to try it but because my job requires a G Suite account even though my personal @gmail.com which is also associated with my Google Fi account is on my phone as the primary and just because I have a G suite as my secondary work account I'm being punished not being able to use one of the p4's best features.
    01-07-2020 08:21 PM
    I'm on the same boat as you. I was so excited to try it but because my job requires a G Suite account even though my personal @gmail.com which is also associated with my Google Fi account is on my phone as the primary and just because I have a G suite as my secondary work account I'm being punished not being able to use one of the p4's best features.
    Has there been any update on when the new Assistant will work with a G Suite account on the phone? Would really like to try out the newer version.
    I hear you I hear you! I have my work exchange account through g suite on my phone. I have the older Google Assistant. Oh well. There's nothing I can do about it either!
    dmxjago likes this.
    01-07-2020 08:33 PM