Free Chromebook UK

aecgda

Nov 15, 2015
Visit site
So when I bought my 4XL (very good) they advertised a free Chromebook. I sent in copies of receipts etc, got a confirmation, then a further email went into my Gmail spam account asking for further information. I didn't check, now am not eligible. Anyone more lucky than me and actually got a Chromebook? Not that I especially wanted one anyway.

Kizzy Catwoman

Ambassador
Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
Hi there,

Yes it went to my spam too. But I always check my spam before I delete it and caught the email in time. I managed to get a free Chromebook just before Christmas. It was really nice and I am giving it to my mum (as I own a Pixelbook already)

aecgda

Nov 15, 2015
Visit site
Bit ironic that an email on behalf of Google sent to my Google email goes into spam where someone like me is likely to miss it!

Kizzy Catwoman

Ambassador
Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
Bit ironic that an email on behalf of Google sent to my Google email goes into spam where someone like me is likely to miss it!
But it didn't come from Google. It came from pixel-offers or something like that. And each subsequent email was another spammy email address. I had to filter them all to stop them going to spam. Bug they always did. Lol

Kizzy Catwoman

Ambassador
Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
It was an HP 14. Dark Greyish black colour. I think it had an Arm processor. 32GB drive. I set it up for my mum and put it back in its box until I see her next.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital