I picked up a Pixel 4 XL today ...some of you might already know I got one back around Thanksgiving gave it a 14 day spin..returned it .. experience was good just hated so many of my apps didn't work with Face ID ..last time was Unlocked version ...today picked up Verizon one with $400 off deal ..it's actually $360 off after I pay that darn upgrade fee ..anyway with BB you are able to pay large amount so I threw the $475 on my BB card...and next bill pay Verizon the $40 upgrade fee and pay off device for $24.99 ..so I'm back and I will use it back and forth with my Note 10+ ...
    02-16-2020 08:57 PM
    02-16-2020 08:59 PM
    Ha, I've done the same. With the iPhone, I got a XS Max, sold it for the smaller XS because I didnt like the size and ended up back on a XS max, all within a year. Good thing iPhones hold their resale value!
    I picked up a Pixel 4 XL today ...some of you might already know I got one back around Thanksgiving gave it a 14 day spin..returned it .. experience was good just hated so many of my apps didn't work with Face ID ..last time was Unlocked version ...today picked up Verizon one with $400 off deal ..it's actually $360 off after I pay that darn upgrade fee ..anyway with BB you are able to pay large amount so I threw the $475 on my BB card...and next bill pay Verizon the $40 upgrade fee and pay off device for $24.99 ..so I'm back and I will use it back and forth with my Note 10+ ...
    02-16-2020 09:08 PM
    I pre-order my pixel on reveal day like I do every year and I absolutely love the pixel 4 Xl. I have the white one and it has been nothing but exceptional to me. I get on average of 5.5-7 hours of SOT depending if I'm gaming or not and it's just an amazing experience. Btw I have motion sense turned off since I don't use it often and use face unlock with the combination of that feature where the screen turns on if I pick it up or grab it from my pocket so it still unlocks fairly quick and consistently. When the screen doesn't wake up I just hit the power button or double tap the screen to wake it up and boom it unlockes. I like it this way better so it doesn't face unlock when I don't mean to.

Either way welcome back hope you enjoy it as much as me.
    mustang7757 and Bkdodger1 like this.
    02-16-2020 09:08 PM
    Congrats again
    Thanks man ...I feel like this is my small phone lol and when I want to go big back to Note+ ..just going to keep enjoying them ...

Ha, I've done the same. With the iPhone, I got a XS Max, sold it for the smaller XS because I didnt like the size and ended up back on a XS max, all within a year. Good thing iPhones hold their resale value!
    Oh yes iPhones have that value you can't deny ..I carry 11 Pro Max daily

I pre-order my pixel on reveal day like I do every year and I absolutely love the pixel 4 Xl. I have the white one and it has been nothing but exceptional to me. I get on average of 5.5-7 hours of SOT depending if I'm gaming or not and it's just an amazing experience. Btw I have motion sense turned off since I don't use it often and use face unlock with the combination of that feature where the screen turns on if I pick it up or grab it from my pocket so it still unlocks fairly quick and consistently. When the screen doesn't wake up I just hit the power button or double tap the screen to wake it up and boom it unlockes. I like it this way better so it doesn't face unlock when I don't mean to.

Either way welcome back hope you enjoy it as much as me.
    Awesome man ..I had white last time and now all black ...I use motion sense similarly as I don't need that waving songs and alarms thingy
    02-16-2020 09:17 PM
    Thanks man ...I feel like this is my small phone lol and when I want to go big back to Note+ ..just going to keep enjoying them ...

Oh yes iPhones have that value you can't deny ..I carry 11 Pro Max daily

Awesome man ..I had white last time and now all black ...I use motion sense similarly as I don't need that waving songs and alarms thingy
    Lol...I do enjoy both phones. Welcome!
    aximtreo likes this.
    02-16-2020 09:19 PM
    I'm a very much newcomer to the 4XL forum, but welcome back anyway, bkdodger1. I have moments keeping one phone going. I don't know how you guys are running 2 and 3 at the same time. I may use my busted-up 2XL for the Android 11 beta group, once that gets going. Enjoy!
    Bkdodger1 likes this.
    02-17-2020 08:10 PM
    I'm a very much newcomer to the 4XL forum, but welcome back anyway, bkdodger1. I have moments keeping one phone going. I don't know how you guys are running 2 and 3 at the same time. I may use my busted-up 2XL for the Android 11 beta group, once that gets going. Enjoy!
    Awesome idea ...I'm not sure if I'm going to sign up for beta 11...it becomes second nature with these phones after awhile ...great to see you here we have a good forum here too ...
    kmf1 and aximtreo like this.
    02-17-2020 08:14 PM
    I am still lurking here with Pixel 3 xl. TMobile have it right now for $499 but the idea that many apps still not compatible with face unlocked kills it for me. My company uses VMware Boxer email client, I don't think that is compatible yet and the idea of unlocking my work email like a thousand times a day is a no go. No way I'm going to live with having to enter my password that many times a day.

Anyone know if VMware Boxer client is compatible?
    02-17-2020 08:31 PM
    Hey, we're all phone enthusiasts here - we don't judge! Happy Phone Day!
    Emperor and aximtreo like this.
    02-17-2020 08:37 PM
    Was it actually discounted or is it a Verizon bill credit discount. If it's a bill credit discount and you pay it off then the bill credit stops fwiw
    02-21-2020 07:23 PM