I must say WOW!

stsullivan

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
WOW! I ended up going ahead and getting the pixel XL 4 and keeping my note 10+ and so far wow it's a great phone I'm diffently impressed!! I think my note may get a long over due vacation!

Emig5m

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
I'm just curious why people would want to hoard multiple current flagship smart phones? Do you people talk to two different people at the same time through two separate devices while the third one is filming it in 4k/60fps? lol...

anon(10509503)

Aug 21, 2018
Visit site
WOW! I ended up going ahead and getting the pixel XL 4 and keeping my note 10+ and so far wow it's a great phone I'm diffently impressed!! I think my note may get a long over due vacation!

I agree. I just sold my Note10+ to decluttr after trying out the P4XL when TMobile had it on sale for $499 a few weeks ago. I'm all on the#TeamPixel bandwagon now.

Last edited by a moderator:

dtones39

Jul 1, 2017
Visit site
For me, I like to keep my hands on in both sides of the mobile world, I like to have an iPhone and an android. I flip flop between the 2 (iphone 11 pro and a Note 10+ currently). My kids and wife all use iPhones and we have a lot of things in the Apple ecosystem. Also, I just like to try different phones, new phones ect, its the one item I splurge on and being able to sell phones and get most of my money back, it isn't too costly. I also have a Pixel 4 xl right now because I haven't sold it yet, but gave that up for the Note.

jackiespino

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
I use two phones, loosely divided for work (note 10) and family (iphone 11 pro). But I'm craving that zflip and can't figure out what I would use it for. But I want it. I'm a gadget *****, plain and simple.

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site
The P4XL is a great phone, I'm still very happy with my purchase. It's simple and powerful enough for me, no issues with battery life, screen quality adn the pictures are alwyas top notch. IMO, sometimes less is more.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
The P4XL is a great phone, I'm still very happy with my purchase. It's simple and powerful enough for me, no issues with battery life, screen quality adn the pictures are alwyas top notch. IMO, sometimes less is more.
Same here I'm liking pixel 4xl , probably skip the pix 5 though.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Pixel 4 has been great :) I don’t use but a couple features that are associated with soli motion sensor tho.
I do like face unlock
I will most likely pass on the 5 unless there is a lot of reasons to upgrade, 5G isn’t one of those reasons ha

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Pixel 4 has been great :) I don’t use but a couple features that are associated with soli motion sensor tho.
I do like face unlock
I will most likely pass on the 5 unless there is a lot of reasons to upgrade, 5G isn’t one of those reasons ha
I like to see them do more with soli motion

johnnyshinta

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
I use skip songs and snooze alarms. That's really it. I got the pixel mainly for the camera and immediate direct updates. The rest is gravy