I must say WOW!

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
The better call was to skip 4 and get the 5. Still holding on to my pixel 3 xl and actually glad I did. I never ever kept a phone longer than 6 to 8 months. That said, I'm looking forward to pixel 5 xl.
I have no regrets getting the pixel 4xl I really like this over all the pixels I've had , will probably skip the 5 though .

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
The better call was to skip 4 and get the 5. Still holding on to my pixel 3 xl and actually glad I did. I never ever kept a phone longer than 6 to 8 months. That said, I'm looking forward to pixel 5 xl.
If you have the 3 XL then I could see skipping the 4 XL because it isn't much of an upgrade. Just seeing how well my original XL performs 4 years later I may end up keeping the 4 for a few years.

Bkdodger1

Jun 27, 2019
Visit site
Pixel 2 XL was my last Google phone so happy to be using the 4 XL...it's just buttery smooth always and no hiccups ...

justme1966

Feb 29, 2020
Visit site
For me, I like to keep my hands on in both sides of the mobile world, I like to have an iPhone and an android. I flip flop between the 2 (iphone 11 pro and a Note 10+ currently). My kids and wife all use iPhones and we have a lot of things in the Apple ecosystem. Also, I just like to try different phones, new phones ect, its the one item I splurge on and being able to sell phones and get most of my money back, it isn't too costly. I also have a Pixel 4 xl right now because I haven't sold it yet, but gave that up for the Note.

This was me exactly until 2018. The iPhone XS Max was the first iPhone that I owned without also owning the top Samsung phone. When Apple finally made a large LED screen, wireless charging and no home button phone I quit buying an Android.

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
One other thing I would like to say about the appearance of the Pixel 4 XL is about the forehead and chin that people believe isn't as attractive as other device that are all screen. I don't like the notches or hole punches that these other displays have. Visually, it kinda bothers me. I like what Google did with the screen. And it's not that big of a forehead at all. Sorry if I keep complimenting the Pixel 4 XL, but I can't help but love on this smartphone. So much fun!

Guyinbox

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
The performance has been a nice upgrade over the 3xl. That phone never felt fast to me. I have no complaints with the 4xl, especially considering I paid about 500 bucks after the Black Friday deal and trade in.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
You can enjoy it now. And when the P5 is released, you'll be eyeballing it just like you did all the others.

A 'Stang lover in denial, who'd a thunk it -
You never know lol
So what you rockin these day , one pixel and other ? Surprised you not interested in the s20 ultra?