I must say WOW!

ezdoit

Sep 20, 2019
Visit site
Does having only one phone make you mature adult? What if you *want* more than one phone but don't - does that count? 🤣

I checked with my therapist and yes, more than one phone is a true sign on non-adulthood. If you look at the fact one can only talk on one phone at a time, the answer is quite obvious.

If you want more than one, but don't have more than one, you suffer from lackofphoneitis.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Been while since I participated actively in Pixel 4 XL. Glad to see others enjoying the phone as much as I do.

Last edited:

kmf1

May 5, 2011
Visit site
I went from the 2XL to the 4XL. No regrets. The 5G potential in the P5 isn't enough to have waited for it.

Bkdodger1

Jun 27, 2019
Visit site
I find myself using 4 XL more than my Note+ ..both have their strengths .. I wouldn't call it a downgrade IMO it's a different experience..every user has different needs so you can't speak for everyone ..

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I find myself using 4 XL more than my Note+ ..both have their strengths .. I wouldn't call it a downgrade IMO it's a different experience..every user has different needs so you can't speak for everyone ..

I agree about the phrase "different experience." Sums it up perfectly. Every user is different and will therefore have different needs - and that's okay! That's why it's so great that Android has so much choice available to us.

kmf1

May 5, 2011
Visit site
I checked with my therapist and yes, more than one phone is a true sign on non-adulthood. If you look at the fact one can only talk on one phone at a time, the answer is quite obvious.

If you want more than one, but don't have more than one, you suffer from lackofphoneitis.

Is lackofphoneitis somewhat like nomobiphobia??

galaxyfive

Oct 23, 2014
Visit site
I like to see them do more with soli motion

I'm new to the pixel 4 myself. 4xl to be exact. I was exploring the possibility of using the device as a game cam this summer. Wondering if any developers are working on increasing the motion sense radius (if it's possible) to create a game cam app?

BTW what in the world were all the Pixel "reviewers" going on about?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I'm new to the pixel 4 myself. 4xl to be exact. I was exploring the possibility of using the device as a game cam this summer. Wondering if any developers are working on increasing the motion sense radius (if it's possible) to create a game cam app?

BTW what in the world were all the Pixel "reviewers" going on about?
That I'm not sure , first I heard of that, sounds cool though.

As for the reviewers , lol I like them just for entertainment/show little of the phone but not buying decisions.

mjs2011

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
That I'm not sure , first I heard of that, sounds cool though.

As for the reviewers , lol I like them just for entertainment/show little of the phone but not buying decisions.

Yeah let’s call it what it really was. A YouTube smear campaign on this phone. There were a couple fair reviewers at least.

I’m struggling with my buying decision. I’ve actually briefly owned both phones but have been hooked on iOS for a long time but I’m finally trying to break away.

The Ultra is great but I’m actually leaning towards the Pixel 4XL because it has a better camera at less than 50% of the price of the Ultra because of sales right now.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Yeah let’s call it what it really was. A YouTube smear campaign on this phone. There were a couple fair reviewers at least.

I’m struggling with my buying decision. I’ve actually briefly owned both phones but have been hooked on iOS for a long time but I’m finally trying to break away.

The Ultra is great but I’m actually leaning towards the Pixel 4XL because it has a better camera at less than 50% of the price of the Ultra because of sales right now.
You cant go wrong either way , but if you want iPhone of android that wil be the pixel , if you want the top specs , best of everything you can have out there ..Samsung

mjs2011

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
You cant go wrong either way , but if you want iPhone of android that wil be the pixel , if you want the top specs , best of everything you can have out there ..Samsung

I’m a big camera guy and I take a lot of pictures of my moving kids and pets so I think Pixel is definitely the way to go.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I’m a big camera guy and I take a lot of pictures of my moving kids and pets so I think Pixel is definitely the way to go.

I agree with you. My cat is a constantly moving subject and my Pixel 2 did an amazing job at image stabilization. My Samsung Galaxy S10 takes excellent photos but anything with my cat's movement may mean I have to try again to get a better shot.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie