Often I only know someone is calling me on my 4XL when my connected smartwatch vibrates and it shows up. I have checked that my volumes are on full, am not on DND and that a sound is selected for my calls. If I reboot the phone or will ring a few times and then go silent again. I have missed calls due to this.

Thanks.
    04-03-2020 02:17 AM
    Does this only happen when connected to the watch, or any other devices?
    Are the gear settings for both to notify toggled?
    04-03-2020 07:39 AM
    Try unpairing and pairing again.
    04-03-2020 09:25 AM
    Maybe Call Screen?
    04-04-2020 08:31 AM
    Often I only know someone is calling me on my 4XL when my connected smartwatch vibrates and it shows up. I have checked that my volumes are on full, am not on DND and that a sound is selected for my calls. If I reboot the phone or will ring a few times and then go silent again. I have missed calls due to this.

Thanks.
    In phone settings there is a setting called 'filter spam calls'. Is that setting off?

If on, is it possible the phone is interpreting some of the calls you miss as spam calls?
    04-06-2020 04:45 AM

Thanks.
    That's probably the new call screen feature acting up... it did the same thing to me. I don't completely trust it at this point, I think I'm going to turn it off for awhile :O
    04-07-2020 10:37 AM

Thanks.
    Check Android Wear settings for "Silence phone while wearing watch"
    04-19-2020 06:41 AM